©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NEWB Help...

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Ive been thinking about taking a first cycle. Im 6 months out from being 21, 6'4", 280 Lbs, about 18% bf.... as you can imagion size has never been an issue for me im just looking to harden up, lose fat, and gain a good amount of strength. I was wondering what kind of advise your all could give me for my goals and wanted just general input. Any advise or critisism you have would be very nice .... Thanks..

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
6'4" ?? 280??? yer a bigin aintcha....well here's my 2cents... If I were 18% BF I would lean up first then do a cycle, in the meantime learn all you can about the gear and keep a simple cycle like test and deca. or just test. but make sure you learn all you can beforehand while your droppin the fat. You'll look bigger with less fat anyway, and then when you hit the gear you'll see the difff in size better.. I wouldn't waist $$ on gear to lose BF for a first cycle, cause yer gonna grow real good if you eat enuff, and if yer tryin to lose fat on yer first cycle you'll lmiss alot growth.. So IMO lose the fat first, use a fat burner of your choice, eat more frequent better balanced mealswhen you can see your abs peekin through..then hit it..

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I totally agree with Cryptasm, the trick is in loosing body fat, so my advice is to hit morning cardio for the next weeks, but atention, you do not want to loose muscle. So increase the protein intake to some 300gm per day at least. With 6 meals/day, a lot of fish, chicken breast and some quality protein supelements(ShynthePure) you will be all right.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Ya I figured i shouldnt do the cycle till like january anyways ...... i do eat fairly clean at 7 meals 40gm of clean protien per meal every day i do cardio 4 times a week and a very physical job so as far as the food and work id say im doin good i just wanted to know what you guys thought. Thanks a lot for your advise .... P.S. what are your thoughts on taking clen ... i dont have many side effects to the eca stack but dont see any amazing results with it would it be for me???

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Primobolan is very good for dieting. It keeps me cut and hard as a rock even on low calories. It will preserve your muscle while the fat gets burned off. I go on a low carb diet high in protein with carbs only eaten before and after workout.....it works for me.

A

P

pincrusher

brendanbreen said:
Ya I figured i shouldnt do the cycle till like january anyways ...... i do eat fairly clean at 7 meals 40gm of clean protien per meal every day i do cardio 4 times a week and a very physical job so as far as the food and work id say im doin good i just wanted to know what you guys thought. Thanks a lot for your advise .... P.S. what are your thoughts on taking clen ... i dont have many side effects to the eca stack but dont see any amazing results with it would it be for me???
with your cardio, when are you doing it? best time for cardio is first thing in the am on an empty stomach while drinking only water during the cardio and for about 15-20 minutes after. this will cause the best fat loss because it forces your body to use stored fat for energy during the cardio.
i would also take a look at when you use your carbs the most. during the day when you are most active carbs are great for energy but you should stop taking in any carbs about 3-4 hours prior to bedtime. reason for this is because when taking in carbs to close to your bedtime, they will cause the greatest fat gain since your metabolism slows to a cralw while sleeping.
instead of carbs close to bedtime, i recommend eatting a nice piece of lean steak or chicken within 1 hour before bed. this keeps the metabolism up for an extended amount of time while sleeping while your body is processing the food. you can also eat cottage cheese prior to bedtime as a good alternative protein source.:)

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
i do the cardio when ever i can fit it in i work in the morning till mid afternoon ....for the better part i only get 8 to 16 carbs in my other meals except breakfast with my plain oatmeal which is about 40- 50gms ...the only carbs i eat before bed are the 4 gms that are in my castin protien (correct spelling as needed) shake 1 hour before bed and i try not to eat anything before that for 3 hours ...

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
brendanbreen said:
i do the cardio when ever i can fit it in i work in the morning till mid afternoon ....for the better part i only get 8 to 16 carbs in my other meals except breakfast with my plain oatmeal which is about 40- 50gms ...the only carbs i eat before bed are the 4 gms that are in my castin protien (correct spelling as needed) shake 1 hour before bed and i try not to eat anything before that for 3 hours ...

Thats not alot of carbs for a 280lbs..were you eating alot in the past??? Cause if thats all the carbs you eat the 18% BF doesn't make sense to me... there's no reason you should carry 18%....

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
i only started eating right for about a year now in the past ive had trouble with eating 6-7 meals a day for a few months in the summer i didnt eat more than 1-2 meals a day because i wasnt hungry and was working a lot so it probly slowed down my metabo a lot plus i hadnt really hit the cardio too hard in a while along with not working out as hard as i would like to and started to again .... there really is a lot of reasons

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Cryptasm said:
Thats not alot of carbs for a 280lbs..were you eating alot in the past??? Cause if thats all the carbs you eat the 18% BF doesn't make sense to me... there's no reason you should carry 18%....
Well, it's really hard to tell without a lot more detailed info....could be his metabolism, genetics...who knows?

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
yeh, something didn't seem right here, you said you eat good , low carb and you ar 18% bf...so i figured there's sumpthin he's not tellin us.. so you have only been eating good for the last few weeks, did you just start cardi the last few weeks too?? Since summer?? were ya drinkin a 12 pack a nite and a case of beer on weekends durin the summer???
See what Im gettin at... just cqause you beengettin it in line the last few weeks, doesn't mean thats what you did to get to 18% BF. we dont care where ya are when youi come here, were here to help, if you dont give the right information in a post like this you'll get the wrong advice...we care where ya wanna go, and if you dont tell us the truth., you wont get what you need.
I'm not blastin ya, but that firt post was totally misleading..like man i'm doin all these things right and Im like 18% bf, ... when did you do your body fat?? how???

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
wow im kinda offended at what your saying about me maybe i wasnt clear .... i said i was down to 15% from 21% because i had been eating clean for a year and had a bad spot in the summer were i hadnt been eating 6-7 meals a day only 1-2 meals but were fairly still clean for like 2 months and went to 18% for what ever reason i just figured that my metabolism had slowed and i gained weight and to answer the other question i also have been doin the cardio for a year too 3-4 days a week just not as hard as i would like which i had said if im wrong than i apologise and i value all your opinions but i really feel like i was being attacked on that one

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
and as for steroids i had mostly wanted to build some strength and cut up at the same time i hadnt planed on the steroids for just cutting i just didnt want to get too big too fast

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
ohh and nitro ive never taken clen before but i havetaken the eca stack at 25-50 mg twice a day with just meger results and next to no side effects (not even much of a energy boost) is clen any better and if so are the side effects more prominent???

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
ya i def want to get stronger i just figured the extra muscle would A. make me look more lean and B. boost my metabolism i wasnt expecting to just wake up one day with 20 lbs of fat missing just hoped it would help and was just wondering if there was a perticular steroid that would be better but hey thanks for your input