©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
Any body try the stealth test E ,man this stuff is painful.Did a glute shot and the next day it feels like some one hit me witha hammer,I keep massaging the area ,and it helps .I have never done ug stuff before .Is this normal? because of the BA content.

P

pincrusher

the stealth products are still fairly new so you may not have to many people who have tried them yet. it is probably the BA content that is causing the irritation if it is test E. because of the packaging techniques which will not be mentioned, there is probably a little higher BA content to ensure sterility but i can be 100% sure on that.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I've been hearing this alot latley about the pain...pbly the BA like Pin says. You could cut it with some non stealth deca or just add steril oil to it to reduce the paim..other than that I hear they are solid products, just hurt some..

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
Thanks for the response ,So if i had a 10ml vial and added my 5 ml of teste to it how much oil should i add to help with pain?Grape seed oil ok?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Gladiator,
Run a quik search on here...I think it was serious that just had to do the same thing your going thru

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
Thanks rAJJIN i have some oil on hand and will dilute my e ,I got to much just to through it away.

P

pincrusher

a thechnique i use when cutting stuff with sterile oil because of pain is to draw up the steroid product into a syringe then draw up the sterile oil from its bottle so it is the first thing that gets injected into your muscle. this helps to work as a buffer for the steroid product and will help to ensure you get correct dosing. when combining 2 different oils in a multi use bottle. the oils may not mix together very well due to different chemical compositions and would potentially cause uneven dosing.
if you know the kind of oil used when the product was made then it would be ok but i prefer my method incase you dont use all the product and want to cut it with something else later like deca or something else.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
update

Diluted with grape seen oil ,heated under some hot tap water ,Pain the next day ,but tolrable,Pain only lasted 2 days ,I can live with this.Thanks Pin and Rajjin.

P

pincrusher

Gladiator said:
Diluted with grape seen oil ,heated under some hot tap water ,Pain the next day ,but tolrable,Pain only lasted 2 days ,I can live with this.Thanks Pin and Rajjin.
no problem. the more you inject into the same muscles, the more tolerable it will become so eventually you can cut back on how much you are cutting the steroid with oil till you get to the point where you will not need to cut it anymore.