AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

cottage cheese?
Old
  (#1)
hetfield

cottage cheese? - 10-10-2006, 12:24 AM

whats cottage cheese 's claim to faim other than it tastes like crap, can somebody justify why i should be eating this stuff , i have no idea what the benifits are

Old
  (#2)
Cryptasm

10-10-2006, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetfield
whats cottage cheese 's claim to faim other than it tastes like crap, can somebody justify why i should be eating this stuff , i have no idea what the benifits are
Hah, I love Cottage Cheese !!!!! anyway besides how great it tastes , the amini profile is excellent, dont bother with the lowfat cause its a meal in itself with great ratios, best thing I can think of is its ability to breakdown in the gut slowly, this giving you a steady release of aminos over a long period of time..sorta like time released protein...I like to use it in the AM, and before Bed, throw a little salt and pepper on and ot ready to eat.. oh yeah..it also comes in it own convenient "to go " packaging

Old
  (#3)
hetfield

10-10-2006, 11:50 PM

thanx man , i wish i shared your enthusiasm about the whole taste thing, well sounds like its got good benefits , so i guess ill be chocking it down for a while, lol

rock and roll aint noise pollution

Old
  (#4)
Cryptasm

10-11-2006, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hetfield
thanx man , i wish i shared your enthusiasm about the whole taste thing, well sounds like its got good benefits , so i guess ill be chocking it down for a while, lol

rock and roll aint noise pollution

Its probly an aquired taste.. you'll get used to it...excuse me now I have to go eat some cottage cheese and go to bed :smoker: