©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cottage cheese?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
whats cottage cheese 's claim to faim other than it tastes like crap, can somebody justify why i should be eating this stuff , i have no idea what the benifits are

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
hetfield said:
whats cottage cheese 's claim to faim other than it tastes like crap, can somebody justify why i should be eating this stuff , i have no idea what the benifits are

Hah, I love Cottage Cheese !!!!! anyway besides how great it tastes :D , the amini profile is excellent, dont bother with the lowfat cause its a meal in itself with great ratios, best thing I can think of is its ability to breakdown in the gut slowly, this giving you a steady release of aminos over a long period of time..sorta like time released protein...I like to use it in the AM, and before Bed, throw a little salt and pepper on and ot ready to eat.. oh yeah..it also comes in it own convenient "to go " packaging

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx man , i wish i shared your enthusiasm about the whole taste thing, well sounds like its got good benefits , so i guess ill be chocking it down for a while, lol

rock and roll aint noise pollution

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
hetfield said:
thanx man , i wish i shared your enthusiasm about the whole taste thing, well sounds like its got good benefits , so i guess ill be chocking it down for a while, lol

rock and roll aint noise pollution

Its probly an aquired taste.. you'll get used to it...excuse me now I have to go eat some cottage cheese and go to bed :smoker: