©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulk then cut? or Cut then bulk?

.:Prime:.

Jul 10, 2006
Ok, I have bunch of gear for my next cycle, and I need some good words of wisdom.

Here's what I have:

Test Cyp 4 x 10ml @ 200mg/ml
Decabol 2 x 10ml @ 250mg/ml
Tri-Trenabol 2 x 10ml @ 150mg/ml
D-bol 100 tabs, 10mg/tab

I'm thinking of doing a few things:
1. split it up into two cycles (I'd have to buy some more test), first cycle test, deca, d-bol to bulk, second cycle, test tren to cut.
2. split it up into two cycles, first cycle test tren to cut, second d-bol deca test to bulk.
3. One big cycle, using the d-bol and deca at first, then transitioning to the Tren at the end of the cycle to cut. I would have to run a 16 week cycle.

Is is better to bulk than cut, or cut then bulk? I think bulk then cut, but I've heard it both ways.

lemme know what you guys think.....

Stats:
ht:5'11"
wt:190
bf%:14

P

pincrusher

15% bodyfat seems to be the magic number so since you are below that i would suggest bulk then cut. if you were higher than 15% i would probably recommend cutting first to get bodyfat down before trying to bulk up.
there are a few reasons why you would want to cut first if you have a high BF level but first & foremost for me is the fact that with a higher fat level in your body, you will experience a higher conversion rate of your steroids to estrogen. fat cells will convert test to estrogen at a fairly high level so you would need to take a higher level of anti-estrogen products than if you had a lower BF level. fat also attracts fat so it would pile on ya much easier if you started out to high.

P

pincrusher

one other thing, i would do the first cycle you refer to in your post but if you need more test you might want to get prop and run a prop/tren cycle. you could also get some winny tabs and run that with the prop/tren cause it would really enhance the cycle alot. that is the number# cutting cycle people run.
i would also run a PCT therapy between the 2 cycles and come off for about 6-8 weeks while you adjust your diet down from a bulker to a maintanence diet then down to a cutting diet once you start the cutter cycle. this will help to prevent you from shocking your body to much going straight from one to the other cause without alot of experience you will tend to loose to much muscle.