©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Domestic v/s International

ransackman

Aug 24, 2006
I ordered some stuff(small order) from an international source and I think it has been seized(or maybe lost, I dunno yet -- it has been 45 days) , do you guys think it is Ok for me to order something from a domestic ( lion nutri ) source? Or should I get a box and then do it.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
if it was seized i should be getting or have got a letter saying so .... as far as i know custums wouldnt effect how local shipping would see you custums just scan for your address after they seize your package to keep a close eye on you so as far as i know you should be clear

P

pincrusher

ransackman said:
I ordered some stuff(small order) from an international source and I think it has been seized(or maybe lost, I dunno yet -- it has been 45 days) , do you guys think it is Ok for me to order something from a domestic ( lion nutri ) source? Or should I get a box and then do it.
have you contacted the source about the order to verify they shipped it? was it a legit source?
if ordering domestic a seizure letter should not affect your shipment since there is no customs involved.

ransackman

Aug 24, 2006
Pincrusher, the source was legit its just my luck . So you think if i order from lion nutri I should be OK?

Any previous experiences from lion nutrition (maybe i should post this in other section..hmm.. )

Thanks for the input

P

pincrusher

ransackman said:
Pincrusher, the source was legit its just my luck . So you think if i order from lion nutri I should be OK?

Any previous experiences from lion nutrition (maybe i should post this in other section..hmm.. )

Thanks for the input
personally i would look at chemoneresearch for your ancilliaries instead of lion. i have used chemone and they are very good and very reasonably priced with great products(i love their igf)
chemone is located in the sponsorers section here on anasci with a link to their site.