©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

IGF Question

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
OK, I'm an IGF newbie, and just started using it tonite after training, and had a question...since we are uning slin pins to inject IM..does it matter where in the muscle belly you inject or do you need to follow proper site inject tecnique/placement?? Another thing .I'm going to use this cycle on bis, delts and chest (cause they can never be too big :D ) I understand that even when using site injects it still is systemic but supposidly it cuts down the overall systemic effects.. But my bi's actually hurt, is that supposed to happen..I used 40mcgs split between bi's

P

pincrusher

the sting from the igf is more than likely from the acetic acid or benzyl alcohol used to reconstitute it depending on who your source was for the product.
my biceps stung quite a bit for the first 4-5 injections but eventually got used to it.
i would still somewhat follow injection protocol although i have enlarged the area where i inject versus using regular needles for oils.
i use mainly delts & quads for my injections but on occassion use biceps and inject directly down through the very top of the peak of the bicep.