©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

quad vs vent glut inj sites, what do u prefer?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
what do most of you guys prefer as far as injection sites?

i really like my quad as i can really see whats goin on , rather than like my vent gluteal where im like tryin to look over my shoulder. Just thought id throw the question out there to get a general consensus.

rock and roll aint noise pollution

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
glutes are easy. you don't have to look over your shoulder if you know what you are doing.

P

pincrusher

i think you are confusing the regular glute shots with ventro gluteal shots. they are way differne tand in a different spot altogether. the ventro gluteal injection site is very easy to inject into as it is right on the side of your hip. there is a thread on here that has pictures and detailed info on how to correctly find this site. the normal glute shot is on the upper outer 1/4 of your glute, not the same as the ventro site.
i love the ventro site. it can handle up to 4ml of oil per injection which is more than any other injection site.:)

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
i didnt know there were 2 sites on your glute to inject .... i guess you learn something new everyday thanks for educating me!!

P

pincrusher

brendanbreen said:
i didnt know there were 2 sites on your glute to inject .... i guess you learn something new everyday thanks for educating me!!
actually the ventro site is not on your glute but on the side of your hip. your glutes only have one area to use for injections.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
one good thing with the ventro site is that you avoid the chance of hitting your siatic nerve, where with a glut shot you run the risk of hitting your siatic nerve, i just like the quad cuz i feel i have a better visual

rock and roll aint noise pollution