©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

please inform me more

fire

Oct 12, 2006
OK, I think I want to start a basic beginners cycle for women. I have been reading up on Anavar. If any women have tried this Please contact me so I can find out more. What are there side effects? How much do I take and how often? What do I do to find where to purchase it? What else should I change or do as far as diet and exercise....like should I increase or decrease anything? How long do you have to take it? If anyone has links with more info PLEASE share them. Thanks!

P

pincrusher

fire said:
OK, I think I want to start a basic beginners cycle for women. I have been reading up on Anavar. If any women have tried this Please contact me so I can find out more. What are there side effects? How much do I take and how often? What do I do to find where to purchase it? What else should I change or do as far as diet and exercise....like should I increase or decrease anything? How long do you have to take it? If anyone has links with more info PLEASE share them. Thanks!
what are you trying to accomplish with the anavar? it will help a little with fat burning but the biggest thing it does is add strength to your muscles.
i have helped my wife with a few anavar only cycles and they worked very well for her. dosage should start out at 5-10mg per day and increase if needed. run it for about 6 weeks at a time.
need more stats on you before we can get into full details. what is your current height, weight, goals, what kind of diet do you currently have, how do you train in ther gym, etc.
typical side affect for women using anavar is that you will tend to hold some water while on but it will go away within a few weeks after stopping the anavar usage...pin

fire

Oct 12, 2006
I want to be toned, chizzle but not a lot of bulk. (like Janet Jackson) My height is 5'4", weight is 165, goals are to lose 30 pounds and build muscle, diet is heathly but not a lot of food, gym is 5 days a week....30 minutes of cardio and rest lifting.

pincrusher said:
what are you trying to accomplish with the anavar? it will help a little with fat burning but the biggest thing it does is add strength to your muscles.
i have helped my wife with a few anavar only cycles and they worked very well for her. dosage should start out at 5-10mg per day and increase if needed. run it for about 6 weeks at a time.
need more stats on you before we can get into full details. what is your current height, weight, goals, what kind of diet do you currently have, how do you train in ther gym, etc.
typical side affect for women using anavar is that you will tend to hold some water while on but it will go away within a few weeks after stopping the anavar usage...pin