©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

mushrooms on roids

calvinclickster

Oct 11, 2006
i am on my 8th week of a eq/test cycle and have experienced no side effects. my friend wants me to shroom with him tomorrow, is there any physical risks I will be taking if i chose to do so?

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
Back when I was young and stupid (5 years ago) I would do coke sometimes on cycle, smoke pot once and a while, drink on weekends, even did meth once......shrooms I believe are in the same category as acid...............and I've never did acid or shrooms.

Remember, if you think something might not be a good idea, then it probably isn't. But to be honest, my opinion is you won't have a problem....but then again....you never know......in the end it's up to you.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Read The Rulez Man...no Rec Drug Disscussions...
First Warning
No Hard Feelings Maybee You Didnt Know
But This Is A Pretty Well Enforced Rule On The Board

Rajj Spared Ya,

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
ya man you know the reason you even get high from that crap is that you body is reacting to it because its a poison if your into your health i wouldnt mess with that .... not to preach but i wouldnt even drink alcohol it lower your body natual test count that and wheat .. scary stuff