©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS and hair loss? just curious

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
can hair loss occur from as little as one cycle? i understand how it works on the receptors of the hair, was just wondering if considerable hair loss could happen to someone on their first cycle? thanx

rock and roll aint noise pollution

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
nah dude it takes a long time to build up and obveously its gona happen a lot faster the more you take so a little cycle dont worry about it and to also not all roids will make your hair fall out much faster anyways truthfully i wouldnt worry about it too much

P

pincrusher

brendanbreen said:
nah dude it takes a long time to build up and obveously its gona happen a lot faster the more you take so a little cycle dont worry about it and to also not all roids will make your hair fall out much faster anyways truthfully i wouldnt worry about it too much
actually you can see hair loss on a first cycle. it all depends on your own bodies conversion rate to dht and how much it gets attracted to the receptors which are located around the hair folicles.
if male pattern baldness is a history in your family it will become even worse when on steroids. there are products you can take which will slow down or even stop the conversion to dht to help prevent hair loss.
proscar(finasteride) is a 5a-reductase inhibitor which will prevent the conversion to DHT. test, halo & methyltest are the 3 main ones that convert to DHT at a high rate. if you are experiencing hair loss then i suggest getting some finasteride, it is usually available from one of the research lab companies like chemoneresearch.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx for the reply, as always great info pin, so what yer sayin is cottage cheese before bed time doesn't help hair growth? wonder what crypt thinks of that, jk, :D hahaha, lol

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

P

pincrusher

hetfield said:
thanx for the reply, as always great info pin, so what yer sayin is cottage cheese before bed time doesn't help hair growth? wonder what crypt thinks of that, jk, :D hahaha, lol

rock and roll ain't noise pollution
cottage cheese before bed is good for a couple of reasons. for starters, since it is hard to get down you will have an easier time with it if you know that right after you east it you get to go to bed after a long hard days work and your tired as hell.
second is that cottage cheese tends to be an appetite suppressant so if you eat it during the day you may have a harder time eating other meals that are needed. also i think crypt rubs it on his body before bed to encourage hair growth not eat it.. LOL