©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nolva during cycle , yes or no?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
i'm on my first cycle of t400 , bout 4 weeks in , should i be runnin nolvadex while on my cycle , i thought it was only for pct, if this is an old question , feel free to put me on a link, its just that i see some ppl runnin it during their cycle and some don't , i should add im doin hcg every 4 weeks, :)

rock and roll aint noise pollution

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Only use what you need. Some people are gyno sensetive,some people make up itchy nipples in their mind. If you need it use it.The cycle I'm on now,I'm doing 10mgs per day and that was just for bloat.

P

pincrusher

boombaby said:
Only use what you need. Some people are gyno sensetive,some people make up itchy nipples in their mind. If you need it use it.The cycle I'm on now,I'm doing 10mgs per day and that was just for bloat.
i agree, it should only be used when needed if gyno symptoms appear. taking it when it is not needed will only cause your bad cholesterol levels to go up a little bit for no reason.
if you are that worried though, 10mg daily shouldnt hurt to bad and will help set your mind at ease;)