©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I have a question that I hope someone can answer? I’m 6’3 220 lbs 34 years old and I would like to add ten or fifteen pounds of mass, but at the same time loss about ten pounds in fat. I have a small frame and I like how my body looks now and I don’t really care about gaining as much as possible during a cycle. In other words, I would like to stay at or around 220. I was thinking about doing a PARABOLAN IM at 76mg every 2 days and Winstrol Depot IM 50mg every day. It’s been years since I did a cycle and if any body has any other idea such as diet, cardio, calories per day or another type of cycle as well would be helpful. Also, I want to do this in an 8 week period and I have a fast metabolism recent thyroid lab was 0.36 and that is on the border of hyperthyroidism so thyroids supplements are not optional. All other labs are normal so I’m waiting for feedback before I start. Thanks guys

Bench

Oct 19, 2006
I would add some type of testo in there. If you are using tren I would add in testo propinate. If you are going to be doing ED injections with the winny I would add in 50-100mg of the prop with the winstrol depending on your cycle experince.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Thanks, but the test prop is very painful to me, it makes me limp like I have a short leg. I have 2 unopen vials of Deca and Andropen 275 both by british dragon that Im saving for a future date. Should I use any of these verse my original plan. I need to have my cycle completed and my goals accomplished by December 26. A very important date for me. Help me out guys.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
hey Mike, i always prefer to use test as a base.. add some test enth.. it wont bloat ya,at 500mgs per week. thats itgive it a shot

Bench

Oct 19, 2006
I would still go with the prop. You will become used to the injections and the pain will ease. Does the andropen bother you? If I am not mistaken it has prop or similiar testo ester. The reason I say prop is because I think it would fit your goals the best. Testo E is not a bad choice just not my first. Good luck on reaching your goal!

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I meet by first true love that I haven't or talked to in 12 years. Her parents made us break up before she went to college. Them Bastards:sniper:

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
You can always delute the prop with some other compound to make it a little
smoother.

P

pincrusher

have you put any thought into running a cycle of igf with your gear. it will work pretty well considering your goal. igf will lean ya out some but help to add a little mass to ya. it will increase your appetite which will allow for increased muscle size yet5 the amazing thing with it is that it doesnt allow you to gain fat.
you can get the igf from chemoneresearch who is a sponsorer here. run it at 50mcg for 20 days then off for 20 then back on for 20 more. this will equal to 2 kits of the igf.
will also help to bring out your veins somewhat while on it and along with some winny will make nice differences.
if you want to avoid prop pain you can use a long estered product and front load it. run some test enanthate & eq each at 500mg per week but front load the first week with double your weekly dosage so you would inject 1,000mg of each just the first week. will get it working much faster so it will help ya out on such a short timeframe. you could use the deca like this but deca will cause blaot which will make you not look as lean.

Bench

Oct 19, 2006
I think EQ is a great product but I would start it asap. For me it takes about 6 weeks to start seeing the vascularity from it.