©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Approuved sponsor

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
that's shitty

i tried to get on the site here's what i got, yer not havin good luck eh

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
hetfield said:
that's shitty

i tried to get on the site here's what i got, yer not havin good luck eh

FATAL ERROR: register_globals is disabled in php.ini, please enable it!
haha............my test got seized awhile back too............

that was the first time io tried ordering from AS
:sniper:

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
This is who I order from and within the last two months I have order 6 times from them. I finally sent in a large amount via western union becuase I was getting too many packages and I have enough now for a couple of cycles, but to make a long story short I have always recieved my packages 8 days after placing the order and there was one time that it took nine days and I have always recieved everything I order.

pistonpump

Jun 29, 2006
mike1991 said:
This is who I order from and within the last two months I have order 6 times from them. I finally sent in a large amount via western union becuase I was getting too many packages and I have enough now for a couple of cycles, but to make a long story short I have always recieved my packages 8 days after placing the order and there was one time that it took nine days and I have always recieved everything I order.
and where are you located? east coast US west coast US, canada, uk, what? just curious cuz im here in the pacific and have had my orders seized so many times its not even funny.