©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Video on Steroids

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
sorry i just posted the 2 vids , before chkin your post, lol, sorry man

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
hetfield said:
sorry i just posted the 2 vids , before chkin your post, lol, sorry man

haha...............no worries my friend............which 1 did you post

cheers
james

Jamesc

Aug 8, 2006
IronMan said:
Who would EVER want to like like Greg Valatino Excuse me spelling on that.What a freak I think he gives just not steriods but also bodybuilding a BAD name:twisted: :uzi:
VERY TRUE BUD

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
that guys full of synthol, and that tlc show was bull shit they made it out as if steroids caused his arms to blow up like that and get all infected, that guys a jackass

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
hetfield said:
that guys full of synthol, and that tlc show was bull shit they made it out as if steroids caused his arms to blow up like that and get all infected, that guys a jackass

Ya thats why we all need to be carefull and make wise choices because as soon as the word steriod comes up everyone is real quick to jump on that and give it a bad name.Its funny because when most people get sick the doctor gives them some sort of steriod but I guess those people think that it is different. Mucsle inhance compounds or medical treatment compounds to me steriods are there to help Anything will be bad if you abuse it hell vit C can kill you if you take to much.

Last edited: