©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Side effects

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
Wondering if you guys knew what kind of anti-estrogen or and other vitamin or drug (or steroid for that matter) that would reduce sides.

Thanks

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Bob45 said:
Wondering if you guys knew what kind of anti-estrogen or and other vitamin or drug (or steroid for that matter) that would reduce sides.

Thanks
Well if you are doing tren its good to do some sort of test with it.Test prop is the best while doing tren and mabey 500iu of HGC slit up a week will be good to

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
Tren dose not convert to a estrogen,But it will shut you down pretty hard (atleast some people),So test is the best thing to run with it.And have your PCT in check.Clomid ,nova.But for real if your asking these kinds of questions you need to do some more research.Not that asking a question is bad.

Bob45

Dec 14, 2004
I've read up on mesomorph and a few other websites, but I generally like to compare and contrast what other people have to say vs the websites. Plus, I can't seem to find a website that gives me dosage for tren and a specific test. Cuz I'm not gonna lie. I am a newb.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Well then do a test enethate or cypinate only cycle.Tren is not a good beginner steroid.You'll thank me later.Just pin 500mgs per week test. Keep some nolva around in case your gyno prone and for pct. It,s the 10 week k.i.s.s. cycle. Best door to the darkside.

Gladiator

Sep 7, 2006
All you want to know about tren at Basskilleronline.com ..Bob45

Last edited:

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Cabergoline is a good choice for tren or any 19nor for that matter as tehy increase prolactin and prolactin (In the presence of estrogen) can cause/worsen sides like gyno.

Adex @ .5mg ED and cabergoline (not sure of dose) should do you just fine throughout the cycle until PCT begins.

I would not use nolva with a 19nor like tren

P

pincrusher

as a beginner you should not even be thinking asbout using tren. why the hell do you want to use one of the most powerfull steroids on the market for a first cycle???
you should do a simple test enanthate only cycle or add some deca to it but stay the hell away from tren. until you learn what kind of side affects steroids can cause and know how to deal with them concerning your own body and its individual reactions, you should not be using such a harsh steroid like tren or anadrol or a few others!!!!

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Since we are talking about Tren, I just started my second week at a dose of 240mg (120mg twice a week) and I was wondering when this stuff should start to kick in. Also they say this is same as Parabolan, but is it really as good as Parabolan before it was taken off them market. If not is it still possible to find real Parabolan anymore?

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Pretty small dose man. Even for tren.

Is it acetate? Enanthate? Hex ?

It should have kicked in by now anyway.

P

pincrusher

if they say its the same as parabolan then its probably tren hex which has about a 4-5 day half life. like stated above your dosage is a little low. most people use either 50mg daily of tren or 100mg eod. the every day dosing seems to work a little better at cutting down on side affects. mood swings seem to be greater when using tren acetate ever day. longer esters of tren can be used less frequently but you still need to make sure the dosage is around 300-350mg per week for adequate performance.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Its Hex, I'm trying to get away with the smallest dose possible since it as beens years since I have used it and its not the same brand. Just worried about side effects, but I haven't notice any and my cycle ends on Dec 21 and I bought three BD vials of the stuff so you think to go ahead and kick it up another 100mg per week?

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Also where is everyone getting dosages from. My books I have is when I started back in the early 1990's, but now it seems all of my info is outdated or something? And some of the info is dated back to the late 70"s

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
Since we are on the topic what is the max mg per week that is recommanded, I read somewhere on here someone was using like 1.5 grams of juice per week, just wonder has that change since my time or has that guy dropped dead yet?

P

pincrusher

books written only 5 years ago are considered outdates because as more people use juice and report their findings on the net through messageboards, we get to find out more & more info about juice.
dosages have gone up since the 70's to 90's era but they probably didnt need to. i have alwasy been amazed at how everything has changed since the arnold era despite how well they did back then.
1,5 grams is alot of gear for someone to use all at once. most of the time they are adding everything together to get one big total dosing amont and rarely is it that someone is using 1.5 grams of one product. there really isnt an upper limit as yet. i know of people who compete and use a couple grams of one product each week but would never ever recommend this amount for the average joe trying to get big. the more you use the greater risk you run of it drastically affecting your health, side affects become more severe, etc. you should gradually increase your dosages with each successive cycle. make it a slow progression up and it will take many cycles before you go over the gram mark for a single product.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I pref.tren with eth. and masteron , 1ml eod. For me allways side efects from tren(sleeples nights, nightmares, panic attacks)