©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

fina time

gixxer130

Oct 20, 2006
How long does it take fina to kick in?Im taking 75mg eod with 50mg of winnie ed and 500 mg of test e a week.Only 2 weeks in.Just wondering when ill start feeling the strength gains from the fina?

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Days, maybe even hours you should notice some effects of it but it is hard to say when you will SEE its effects.

Tren increases serotonegic (not sure of my spelling) amines in the brain which are attributed to things like increased aggression. Mnay people notice that very quickly from tren. Just remember to control yourself.

gixxer130

Oct 20, 2006
You arent kidding dude.I was sitting on the couch last night and my wife just brushed my foot and I wanted to flip out.LOL But I controled myself.

BigB517

Banned
Jan 7, 2008
youll see way faster results with ED injections. its in your system for 1.5 days. thats a fact. so stick to that

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
gixxer130 said:
How long does it take fina to kick in?Im taking 75mg eod with 50mg of winnie ed and 500 mg of test e a week.Only 2 weeks in.Just wondering when ill start feeling the strength gains from the fina?

Very soon. TREN is a very potent AAS,,,stacks well with WINSTROL too.
if your not taking some added testosterone i would do so with that combo.