AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Deca That Hurts
Old
  (#1)
bam12bam

Deca That Hurts - 11-03-2006, 12:51 PM

Im Taking 500mg-test P Wk And 300mg Deca P Wk. Im Fairly New At This And This Is My 2nd Time Taking Deca. My 1st Stick I Mixed The 2 Together In My Glutes. It Hurt Like Hell And My Ass Was Sore For Days And The Pain Went To My Lower Back. After 3-4 Days It Went Away. 2nd Stick I Done The Test In My Glutes And The Deca In My Quad. My Glutes Were Fine And No Soreness At All. My Whole Quad Is Killing Me Though Where I Stuck The Deca. Is This Normal? Did I Get Some Bad Stuff? My Previous Experience With Deca Was Not Like This.....ne Thoughts?

Old
  (#2)
serius_06

11-04-2006, 12:15 PM

Never had pain from Deca,but I can not shot anything into quads,makes me limp like hell.

NPP Or Nandrolone Decanoate?
Old
  (#3)
anabolic-ss
AnaSCI MEMBER

NPP Or Nandrolone Decanoate? - 11-22-2006, 02:24 PM

Do you mean Nandrolone Phenylpropianate? Deca is the ester normally attached to Nandrolone and Deca should cause no pain whatsoever.

NPP can cause a little pain due to the ester attached. Much like how some people are aggravated by the propionate ester, it can cause similar soreness and swelling in some people.

[EMAIL="anabolic