©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca That Hurts

bam12bam

Oct 24, 2006
Im Taking 500mg-test P Wk And 300mg Deca P Wk. Im Fairly New At This And This Is My 2nd Time Taking Deca. My 1st Stick I Mixed The 2 Together In My Glutes. It Hurt Like Hell And My Ass Was Sore For Days And The Pain Went To My Lower Back. After 3-4 Days It Went Away. 2nd Stick I Done The Test In My Glutes And The Deca In My Quad. My Glutes Were Fine And No Soreness At All. My Whole Quad Is Killing Me Though Where I Stuck The Deca. Is This Normal? Did I Get Some Bad Stuff? My Previous Experience With Deca Was Not Like This.....ne Thoughts?

serius_06

Jul 25, 2006
Never had pain from Deca,but I can not shot anything into quads,makes me limp like hell.

anabolic-ss

Nov 22, 2006
www.anabolic-superstore.com
NPP Or Nandrolone Decanoate?

Do you mean Nandrolone Phenylpropianate? Deca is the ester normally attached to Nandrolone and Deca should cause no pain whatsoever.

NPP can cause a little pain due to the ester attached. Much like how some people are aggravated by the propionate ester, it can cause similar soreness and swelling in some people.