©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bridging

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I have a question aboout coming off my cycle. My last day of Parabolan injection will Be December 21 and of course I will start to taper down during week 5 from 228mg/week to to 57mg/week on my last shot. My question is do I take the HCG and start the clomid during the last week or do I wait for 4 weeks later since Parabolan stays in your system up to 4 weeks? I just want to make sure I have everything in stock before I discontinued. Also how much clenbuterol are people using these days and for how long during bridging? Also how much HCG and clomid is recommanded.
Thanks

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
mike1991 said:
I have a question aboout coming off my cycle. My last day of Parabolan injection will Be December 21 and of course I will start to taper down during week 5 from 228mg/week to to 57mg/week on my last shot. My question is do I take the HCG and start the clomid during the last week or do I wait for 4 weeks later since Parabolan stays in your system up to 4 weeks? I just want to make sure I have everything in stock before I discontinued. Also how much clenbuterol are people using these days and for how long during bridging? Also how much HCG and clomid is recommanded.
Thanks
Ya bro DO NOT START PCT intill that has cleared your system

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
I dont really know the half life of what you are doing you can look it up are you doing any test If not you can do a short ester compound to keep your levels stable and 4 day after last prop shot start PCT

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Parabolan has an active life of abotu a week I believe. You should start your PCT 1 week after your last shot.

Are you taking anything else with your tren ?

How has it been going if so ?

Also, why are you tapering your dose ?

There are different ways people use clomid for PCT but generally I have taken 100mg ED for the first 5 days them 50mg thereafter for the remaining month, and have been fine. Arimidex would be a good idea unless you have used nolvadex post cycle before with a 19nor included in that cycle and had no prolactin/progestin issues due to nolva's pro progestin/prolactin properties.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
No No No, Parabolan has an active life of 4 weeks, I have three different books and they all say 4 weeks. I’m also taking PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT 200mg/week and Winstrol IM 50mg every day. As with tapering down, I have always do that, I have noticed in the past that if I don’t taper down I lose a lot after the cycle. Maybe by tapering down I am slowly allowing my body to adjust then just going cold turkey but I have no scientific evidence to back it, but then again I haven't done a cycle in a couple of years, but I don't think the steriods since then has change either.

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
Yes, yes, yes....

Parabolan
(Trenbolone Base + HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester)
[17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
Formula: C20 H24 O3
Molecular Weight (base): 270.3706
Molecular Weight (ester):130.1864
Formula (base): C18 H22 O2
Melting Point (base): 183-186C
Manufacturer: (originally) Negma, Various Underground Labs
Effective Dose (Men): 300-500mgs/week
Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Active life: 5-7 days
Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500

theres a difference

maybe that is why you lost some of your gains previously..??

There is no scientific evidence that can back up any claims tha tapering has any benefits.

Last edited:

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
mike1991 said:
No No No, Parabolan has an active life of 4 weeks, I have three different books and they all say 4 weeks. I’m also taking PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT 200mg/week and Winstrol IM 50mg every day. As with tapering down, I have always do that, I have noticed in the past that if I don’t taper down I lose a lot after the cycle. Maybe by tapering down I am slowly allowing my body to adjust then just going cold turkey but I have no scientific evidence to back it, but then again I haven't done a cycle in a couple of years, but I don't think the steriods since then has change either.
Not trying to get personal but hows your sex life on that cycle sounds like a rough one without any test .

skullsmasher

Dec 18, 2005
IronMan said:
Not trying to get personal but hows your sex life on that cycle sounds like a rough one without any test .

That is commonly the outcome of not running test in a cycle with tren.

Although I have heard from one reputable person, that his sex drive was INCREASED with tren usage alone, no test.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
skullsmasher said:
Yes, yes, yes....

Parabolan
(Trenbolone Base + HexaHydroBencyl Carbonate Ester)
[17beta-Hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one]
Formula: C20 H24 O3
Molecular Weight (base): 270.3706
Molecular Weight (ester):130.1864
Formula (base): C18 H22 O2
Melting Point (base): 183-186C
Manufacturer: (originally) Negma, Various Underground Labs
Effective Dose (Men): 300-500mgs/week
Effective Dose (Women): Not recommended
Active life: 5-7 days
Detection Time: 4-5 weeks
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: 500/500

theres a difference

maybe that is why you lost some of your gains previously..??

There is no scientific evidence that can back up any claims tha tapering has any benefits.
Ya bro thats it. I think nadrolone decanate half life is 15 days
Suston or Omnadren half life is 15to18 days and those two have the longest half lifes .So 4 weeks thats 28 days there is nothing with a half life that long.I would start your PCT 14 days after your last primo shot or mabey a week after your last tren shot which ever one you decide to end with.