©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

weaker 2nd week on gear, common??

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
i've been on test now fer bout 6 weeks, and i was just goin through my training logs, and i remember feeling very lethargic and weak my 2nd week into the cycle, i thought i was just tired from shift werk, but as i looked at my log the weight i was able to lift was considerabley lower than what i lift even withought gear, is this common? (was this my bodys test levels dropping just before the gear was starting to kick in?) , i did get really strong in week 4 though and still holding strong, thanx for any feedback

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

P

pincrusher

sometimes you get what is commonly called "test flu" this is your body trying to reject the foreign substance you are injecting into it and can cause strength loss, weight loss etc. you may have also been pushing yourself a little harder once you started the gear and your body wasnt recovering fast enough which would also cause a decrease in strength. once the synthetic test kicked in you saw everythign start to increase again.