©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

normal for nips to be sensitie thru whole cycle?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
hey there, i was just wonderin if its normal for my nips to be tender/sensistive throughout my whole cycel, runnin test, nips have been sensitive from week 2 up ill now in week 6, i guess my question is should i run nolva now? or just watch closely (and keep feeling my nipples every 5 damn minutes in fear, lol) ...........obviously this is my first cycle since this is a newb type question, :) thanx

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
I would run some anti E, even to just in case , as your nips are sensitive anyway. Won't do any harm

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
if my shirt is touchin my nips it feels like f'n sand paper against them, and i get nipple erections all the time/all day, theyre not puffy yet, just real sensitve and have been for 4 weeks now, runnin t 400 , thanx again

P

pincrusher

start taking nolva at 20mg per day as a preventive measure. what you are experiencing is an increase in estrogen in your body and your nipples are becoming sensitive to it. it doesnt sound like it is enough to start gyno but by the time you feel a lump it is already too late and you will be risking a permanant sesitivity to estrogen conversion.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
would u say im sensitive to E?

thanx pin, will do, just wish i could have made it a little farther into the cycle b4 starting nolva, ah well the price ya pay i guess, is this common this early into a cycle (nips were sensitive at week 2, is that to early to feel nip sensitivity or was i just being paranoid, im now at 6 weeks) or would you say im pretty sensitive to estrogen??thanx again

Last edited:

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
hetfield said:
thanx pin, will do, just wish i could have made it a little farther into the cycle b4 starting nolva, ah well the price ya pay i guess, is this common this early into a cycle (nips were sensitive at week 2, is that to early to feel nip sensitivity or was i just being paranoid, im now at 6 weeks) or would you say im pretty sensitive to estrogen??thanx again

Taking nolvadex is not bad for your heath hell i would have started taking it from day one its cheap.

P

pincrusher

IronMan said:
Taking nolvadex is not bad for your heath hell i would have started taking it from day one its cheap.
it is very common for people to start nolva at the begining of a cycle. nolvadex has also been shown in studies to increase the HDL(good cholesterol) levels to help counteract the affects of many injectible steroids which tend to lower hdl & increase ldl cholesterol levels.
only other thing to note is that gains can sometimes be slightly(and i do mean slightly) lessened when using nolvadex. it appears that some estrogen is good for promoting muscle gains while on cycle.