©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Long r3 IGF-1

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I'm currently on Long r3 IGF-1 and I'm taking 50mcq IM everyday and I have been reading some threads how some people didn't notice anything while on it. I have been on it for 4 days now and actually what I'm I looking for while on this stuff? So far I haven't notice anything, but I don't know what I am looking for. I haven't had no crazy pumps yet also. Can some of guys tell me what were your gains you experience on this stuff?
Thanks

P

pincrusher

mike1991 said:
I'm currently on Long r3 IGF-1 and I'm taking 50mcq IM everyday and I have been reading some threads how some people didn't notice anything while on it. I have been on it for 4 days now and actually what I'm I looking for while on this stuff? So far I haven't notice anything, but I don't know what I am looking for. I haven't had no crazy pumps yet also. Can some of guys tell me what were your gains you experience on this stuff?
Thanks
it takes about a week to fully feel all the affects but you should feel soemthing soon. affects can be an increase in hunger to the point where you almost always seem like you cant stop eating, increased pumps and veins starting to show up, you will start to lean out some even though you may be eating much more food than prior to starting it.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
I think I am feeling it now, my bis feel like they are all pumped up even after doing them on Friday. They are hard as a rock even none flex and when I do flex them I can't tell the difference when they are flex or not.

P

pincrusher

yeah, sounds like it has started to show its affects to ya:)