©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

inj site pain, red , normal?

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
is it normal for injection sites to be tender for 1 week - 2 weeks and have a lil firm tissue at the site (feels like a ball u can roll), i have a site on my VG rite now that i injected fri, and its now sun, and its still sore, and it feels like ther's a golf ball under there, and its fainlty red around the area, but not hot to the touch, i have seen celuilits b4 and it doesnt really look like that, so my question is inj site red, swollen, sore for a while normal, (im only puttin 1/2 cc in there)

thanx

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

P

pincrusher

it could be a couple things but i have this occur more than i would like LOL
you may not have injected deep enough for that site to be fully in the muscle when injecting, you may have moved the needle around more than normal, you may have injected to fast and it didnt allow any of the oil to absorb into the surrounding muscle during the injection so all of it went right into the depot you created.
any or all of these things will create what you are seeing with your injection.. my bet would be on the injection being done a little to fast or not deep enough and some of the oil went back up the injection hole into your fat tissue where it will take much longer to get absorbed.
a good example is that when i use 1" needles for glute injections, i get a nice little ball on my ass that stays for about a week but if i use a 1.5" needle i dont seem to get this or it goes away much faster. i atribute it to not injecting completely into the muscle and having some get into the fat.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
wow thanx pin, i asked this question for u in my other post, so feel free to respond in whatever post u see fit,

did i waste the shot by not injecting deep enuff? will it mess my cycle up by making my test levels go up and down

P

pincrusher

you will be fine. at worst it may take a little longer to get absorbed into your bloodstream but since it is a long estered product it will make almost zero difference. about the only product that i know of where people intentionally inject either into their fat layer or directly into the muscle, is HCG. reasoning for this is because when taking hcg, some people will inject 500iu 3x per week into the muscle while others will just inject once at 1500iu into your fat layer. when it is injected into your fat layer it takes a few extra days to dispurse and will help to spread the affects of the HCG out over a longer timeframe.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thnx again pin, as always indebted to ya and that brain of yours

rock and roll ain't noise pollution