©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle need some info

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
Hi this will be my first cycle, I have been thinking about it for a long time and I think i wanna give this a go, I have a few questions. I am 5'11 about 180 lbs. The cycle I plan on doing is:

Weeks 1-12 1mil sus a week
Weeks 1-12 30 mg D-bol every day

im tosing up with a 12week or 10 week cycle .. just wanna gain as much as i can wanna bulk up and keep lean i mite be adding some deca with it im still waiting to see if i can get it also when i get to my 6th week mite up the sus to 2mil a week..

all help is greatfull thanks..

:) :D :confused: :confused:

P

pincrusher

i would only do the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle. dont run orals for much longer than that cause it can take its toll on your liver values and raise them quite a bit.
your sust dosage may need to be bumped up to 2ml per week for better affect although i have seen many people make good gains on 1ml per week.
if you think you might want to raise the sust level to 2ml per week, do it at the start of the cycle not during it because by the time you would start to see the added benefit of the increased dosage it would be time to stop the cycle.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
if you gonna run orals for such a while after all, better take an liver protector, and have a blood test twice during the cycle

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
DO NOT I MEAN DO NOT take d-bol for 12 wks bro you could seriously fuck youself up bad:eek:

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
what about adding deca 1mil sus and 1mil deca a week .. or just stay at 2mil each just incase i cant get the dbol but if i do ill run it for 4weeks then rest sus or im thinking if all works out .. sus,deca,dbol.. what ya fellas think..

thanks all help appretiated guys! :) :twisted:

P

pincrusher

for your first cycle, i would keep it simple and just use the sust or sust/deca. one of the things i feel is important for a first timer, is the point at which you start to feel the affects of the products you are taking. with sust or deca, when using only 1-2 ml per week of each, it will take about 3-4 weeks till you feel the full affects of the products and this is important. being able to tell if something is working and when it starts to hit ya will be even more important later on if you do more cycles and combine multiple products because this way you will be able to tell if each product is working or not.
my first injectible cycle was a simple test/deca cycle at 1ml of each injected 2x per week

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
allright great .. ill most probly run sus & deca 1 mil each 2xweek.. would be best for 12 weeks ok ? also how was your results when you ran test/deca for your first cycle.. thanks

trainhard

Oct 27, 2006
Bro take advantage of it being your first cycle and dont stack more than 2 aas together. You can get results off of very small dosages and there is no need to start out big.. take advantage and try this..

1-4 weeks Dbol @ 25mg per day
1-12 weeks of sust @ 500mg per week or as you like to say.. 2ml a week on seperate days.. (if your sust is 250mg which most sust is)

Dont go for the deca until your next round. Then you can keep your other dosages the same and just add deca in there and it will be an awesome second cycle with still very moderate doses.

Dont over load your receptors your first cycle, THERE IS NO NEED TO! You could do a dbol only cycle and KEEP 10lbs off of your first cycle EASILY! so just do a small amount of test, and some dbol to jump start it. So you can see how it works immediately with dbol.. You will love it bro.. take my advice

and you better research some PCT (post cycle therapy) come up with an idea and we/I can critique it from there. but lemme know what ya find and what you think will work well.

Just research research research, i swear the juice works so much better when you KNOW what it is doing inside your body. Be smart bro.. and welcome to the whole new world where if your an athlete you can be bigger stronger and faster (on a faster pace) than most of the guys, with the proper training and dieting.. and away from the sports and the gym you will find guys are forced to respect you and girls cant help but want you sexually. lol

but that is all stuff you will learn down the road. Dont let it get to your head bro.. and i PROMISE you It will at first. good luck bro. be smart

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
that was some great info man.. i read that carefully .. i think im gonna take that advise and that cycle .. just gotta get my hands on some dbol .. aswell with that cycle will i just bulk up hard and go heaps harder in the muscle any chance of get any type of leaness at the same time most goal was bulk up but keep the leanness at the same time but im happy with some straight out big bulk and strength as well with the sus few guys been saying to run it every 3rd day 250mil to keep blood levels up even this true.. or jsut run it on mon and thurs 1mil each of thoses days

thanks all help appretiated !:D :D :D :D :D

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
as well for pct i can get clomid im pretty sure my mate said ... how would i set that up at end up cycle.. cheers