©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Third Cycle Advice

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Please help critique/refine the cycle I have set up. Did my best using research done on the net to assemble a good clean bulking cycle.

Week 1-12 750mg/Test Enanthate
Week 1-11 500mg/Equipoise
Week 1-8 75mg ED/Tren A.
Week 1-5 40mg ED/Dianabol

Week 1-14 Arimidex .25 mg ED
Week 10-14 250 IU ED/HCG

Week 15-17 PCT - Clomid/Nolvadex
Frontload Clomid @ 200 mg/Day 1 followed by 100mg Clomid for 10 days, stacked with 40mg/Nolvadex daily. Cut Clomid to 50 mg/day for remainder of PCT stacked with 20 mg/day of Nolvadex.

Have done Deca, Test, Dianabol in past cycles. Previous cycles had test at 500mg/week. Raising as per reccommendations by trainer.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
HeavyMetal64 said:
Please help critique/refine the cycle I have set up. Did my best using research done on the net to assemble a good clean bulking cycle.

Have done Deca, Test, Dianabol in past cycles. Previous cycles had test at 500mg/week. Raising as per reccommendations by trainer.
I would extend the EQ out 12 weeks that stuff takes a while to kick in
I would only do the tren for 6 weeks due to its harshness on your organs I would save it for anouther cycle that alot of shit mabey throw some deca in the mix if you want and only take the a-dex while you are on the compounds so discontinue at wk 12
wk 1-12500 or 600mg of EQ ew
wk 1-12 750 mg test EW
wk 1-5 40mg d-bol ED
wks 1-12 .25 adex ED or .50EOD
PCT clomid step down 3 wks
40mg of nolavdex 4 weeks 1 week past clomid treatment
1&4th day of PCT 2500iu HGC

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Thanks for the suggestion. The tren will be included, but I had actually decided to cut it down to 6 weeks prior to reading your post. The reason I had the EQ cut at week 11 is because it has a three week active life as compared to test e.'s two week active life. So would I be okay beginning PCT three weeks after last shot as compared to two if cutting both of the compounds off at the same time?

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
Also...that's some different HCG planning. Starting HCG WHILE in PCT? Can't that amount of HCG at once be detrimental?

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
No it will be fine on the HCG you want to jumpstart everything and then let the clomid and nolavdex take care of the rest or you can do it like you want,Like you said its your third cycle so what ever work best for your body bro:)

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Why not save the tren a for the end of the cycle then you can solidify your gains Mabey throw in some test prop with the tren half life on both those short compounds is around 3 to 4 day then start pct.Also like that you can extend your EQ out to 12 wks

HeavyMetal64

Nov 6, 2005
IronMan said:
Why not save the tren a for the end of the cycle then you can solidify your gains Mabey throw in some test prop with the tren half life on both those short compounds is around 3 to 4 day then start pct.Also like that you can extend your EQ out to 12 wks

Wow, excellent suggestion! Thanks buddy! Don't actually have a source for prop but I will look around. :afro: