©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

t400 vs just one long esterd test??

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
as this is my first cycle, im learning and still have much to learn, my buddy got me this t400 that ive been taking and liking very much, but i was wondering (hind sight is always 20/20) should ive gone with something like enth or cyp alone? i guess my question is what is the advantage of having t400 if it is made up of very similar long esterd tests? wouldnt it just be the same thing to take enth by itself?? should have i not done somthing like t400 in my first cycle?

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Naw man just use it and grow :)
Theres so many differant T-400 out there its hard to guess just what exactly it is.... it should say what esters are in it on the bottle Id imagine.
Test blends work good. I use to love the Omnadren and even now days will use an aratest blend. Some prefer just straight cyp or enan But all the above are just fine imo so long as its good and real :smoker:

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
The point of diffrent esters is for it to be effective for a longer time (kick in soon quick and last long) .... if you took a single ester it would only be effective for a fraction of time as the t400 ( i.e. soon or long) ..... people will have their opinons but i say take it if it works dont look the gift horse in the mouth

P

pincrusher

rAJJIN said:
Naw man just use it and grow :)
Theres so many differant T-400 out there its hard to guess just what exactly it is.... it should say what esters are in it on the bottle Id imagine.
Test blends work good. I use to love the Omnadren and even now days will use an aratest blend. Some prefer just straight cyp or enan But all the above are just fine imo so long as its good and real :smoker:
now this is definately an old school way of thinking and i like it:D
to many people nowadays are making issues with taking multi estered products when in reality i dont think it matters much in the end. all you keep hearing about is how sust needs to be taken every other day for it to be effective yet the only reason for that is to get maximum benefit immediately from the short esters in it. you can take it 2x per week and still grow quite well during a cycle.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx, old skewl is the best skewl, lol.............ive been growin quite well on this t400, (dec 200, ent 100, cyp 100).........do you think it will be harder to keep gains since it is only a 10 week cycle? (10ml bottle , 1 ml a week, the reason for 10 week and not 12,)
i have the hcg and now nolva and am using it properly, (thanx to this board, lol)

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

P

pincrusher

10 weeks is fine, just make sure you start your pct at the beginning of the third week after your last injection.
your t-400 is somewhat different than what i have seen in the past. the t-400 i saw had 167mg cyp, 167mg enth, 50mg prop for a total of 400mg/ml

gecko69

Nov 16, 2006
Hello everyone......
I am a newbie to this forum and i am here for research more than expressing my opinion but as far as this goes.....i feel i have info based on experience with t400.....I have never used anything but TEST. Never deca or winstrol because i've always been told that test is to bulk and always being thinner than the rest it is what i've always used to gain weight. i am currently about to experiment with deca but that is for another post. as to what "Hetfiels" stated. I have used test ent....cyp....both alone and in test 400....let me just say that here, where i'm from, we call it the gorrilla. i find that i gained more with t400 than with cyp, or enth alone. just my personal exp....I have been using steroids for 5 years and test is all i've taken and have been happy with it but now i am going to experiment with stacking deca and test. but to answer ur question i will tell you that if you are going to stick with test then use t400 in my opinion cause i had good gains in weight and strength. now i have some questions but i don't think i can ask them straight out. i have questions on source and product but i understand the rules here. i PMing about sources and brands against policy here. if so how are we suppose to use this site for a main topic that everyone must know before purchasing. anyway......anyone may feel free to pm me with any question they may have about any brand and i will supply my feedback. i've used almost every type of test by every brand out there or know someone who has taken it. I'll tell you what I know to be shitty gear and what my experience was with them. But i have questions too so if you have knowledge in this feild....hit me up brothers.....we are here to help eachother....sorry if i was to upforward or if i violated any rules. let me know. i like this site for it's proffesionalism and discretion. thank you to the moderator and sponsors. this site kicks ass.
Thank you,
They call me Gecko