©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st cycle, gains mostly in shoulders/arms/traps

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
is it normal to see most of the gains from a first cycle in your shoulders/arms/traps?

everything else is growin, it just seems like i woke up one day and my shoulders/traps were friggin jacked. I'm not complaining im just wondering if this is par for the course. Seeing growth in back and legs too, just not comparable to my shoulders (chest is lagging behind everything fer some reason). anyways thanx,

rock and roll ain't noise pollution

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
syrus labs, t400 , (200 mg testosterone decanate, 100mg enth, 100mg cyp)

400 mg per week,
hcg every 4 weeks

:)

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Steriods seem to effect your bodies areas that naturally excell anyways .... like say you already had freakish legs it would make them more freakish or in your case you might already have a natural excelling in the upper body and its gona make it even more so .... also if you happen to focus on working out on those areas (not maybe not on purpose) that might effect it too. My guess tho would be genetics ....

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
thanx man, now that u mention it my shoulders and traps are always the first muscle groups to grow the best/fastest, makes sense