©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

starting sus & dbol cycle

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
hey fellas,

im starting my first cycle on monday.. just still not sure if i should be run 1mil a week of sus and 25mg a day dbol mon-friday , is 1ml a week enough for sus it does have a slow release and ill go up to 2ml on my 6th week im running a 12week cycle , what you recon i should run what is the best dosage for good results.. what am i expected to gain saying my diet and training is good..

thanks help greatfull... :confused: :confused: :confused: :p

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Arnie said:
hey fellas,

im starting my first cycle on monday.. just still not sure if i should be run 1mil a week of sus and 25mg a day dbol mon-friday , is 1ml a week enough for sus it does have a slow release and ill go up to 2ml on my 6th week im running a 12week cycle , what you recon i should run what is the best dosage for good results.. what am i expected to gain saying my diet and training is good..

thanks help greatfull... :confused: :confused: :confused: :p
Sustanon is a mulit-estered Test that should be taken 2-3x/wk. I always suggest that someone starting their first cycle should start with a single-estered test such as Test Enan or Test Cyp, to see how their body reacts to the gear. Run the Sus at 500mg/wk (250mg/Saturday, 250mg/Wednesday), throughout your entire cycle.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
would i still see an effect with 1mil a week and 25mg dbol ed

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Arnie said:
would i still see an effect with 1mil a week and 25mg dbol ed
At least do 2ml a week bro people say to do it 3 time a week that 3ml you really are not getting as much as you think you are but yes at least do 2 shoot a week 1ml each mabey tues 1ml and thur 1ml your d-bol does looks good.

Arnie

Jan 13, 2006
sweet as brother i started today.. 1mil today and 30mg of dbol and 1mil on weds you recon weds or thurs next injection every mon-weds or mon-thurs ? cheers

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Arnie said:
sweet as brother i started today.. 1mil today and 30mg of dbol and 1mil on weds you recon weds or thurs next injection every mon-weds or mon-thurs ? cheers
go for mon thur split or what ever best suites your needs mon wed is fine too.Have fun on the ride and get HUGE bro.:cool: