©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

impresed with my new Creatine

thomasbigboy

Oct 20, 2006
I am really impresed with the creatine quality of one of the sponsors of the board. I have tried dozens of creatine mono. , not exagerating, and I never been able to get used with the horrible taste. Someone told me about this company that are top quality, so I tried, and couldn't believe it realising that is totally mixing in my drink. I just want to ask you guys if it is real creatine because I still can't believe it. I hope that would not be a probem if I mention the name of the brand, it is called SyntheCreatine from Synthetek.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Yes indeed, creatine taste is one of the most horrible I know. And synthetek proven to be the one who beat that taste without altering the product.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
Ya if you ask any of the mods they wouldnt say anything but the best about that sites products as a whole and im yet to hear anything close to negitive about that site. Final answer ... its good shit

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
SyntheCREATINE is the only creatine I've exprienced that disolves instantly as soon as it hits the water. No chalky residue.

Brendan, is that your real name? I have a good friend named Brendan Breen that I lost touch with about 10 years ago.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
yup thats my real name but i doubt im that friend only since im 20 and live in mass and anyone smart wouldnt live in mass and you seem fairly smart lol

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
brendanbreen said:
yup thats my real name but i doubt im that friend only since im 20 and live in mass and anyone smart wouldnt live in mass and you seem fairly smart lol

LOL, OK. He'd be in his 40's now.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
SyntheCREATINE!

Best Creatine I've ever used...By far!!