©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Calories during cycle.

mike1991

Sep 5, 2006
Mental Hospital
What is consider to many calories to consume per one meal? Or does it really not matter. Does anybody ever use any weight gainers to add calories while on a cycle or will that crap just go straight to your gut?
Thanks guys.

hetfield

Sep 9, 2006
i use weight gainer (980 cals), once a day, and prob 4 protein shakes a day, i werk shift werk so they werk good for my buzy schedule, without the shakes and weight gainer , it would be awfull hard for me to meet my target caloric intake

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
I would have to say is as much as you can untill you see fat gathering and if you care about that then just cut it back a little but really on a bulking cycle you will most likely at some fat in the sake of muscle....

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
Mass shakes are good bro thats a good way to get in a few more cals and if you are bulking and you are eating some what clean then eat your ass of dude when you leave the table and you fill like your going to pop then you got your cals in on that meal.:)

abadseal

Dec 1, 2006
Best One

If you're looking for a very high quality gainer check out "Up Your Mass" by Mhp. I've been using it twice a day for 2 months and it kicks ass.

brendanbreen

Sep 29, 2006
lol my buddy used to take that stuff .... he said he gained some serious weight and wasnt too fatty but it gave him some serious shits lol

abadseal

Dec 1, 2006
No shits here

Yea it's high quality stuff. Almost no sugar, lots of complex carbs from oats and various sources and a shitload of fiber and protein. It's more of a real mans meal replacement than a gainer. Good stuff.