©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best dose for TNE+dbol preworkout

DrBeefcake777

Jul 30, 2020
DFW, Texas
Timing also would be helpful with the Test no ester. Im guessing 50/50 or 75-100/50 n(50mg being the dbol)

Id be on a high level of test, and by high I mean 500-600mg or maybe I do it during my TRT phase after Ive been on it for a while for a boost.

100mg seems like a lot and getting 50mg Test extra almost instantaneously with 40-50mg dbol is always something I wanted to try. I hear its the ultimate preworkout.

Anyone have opinions, experience, or theories on this?

Thanks

Im in a more experimental phase at this point in my life before I hang it up to only TRT

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I’ve used it preworkout, but never noticed much of the aggression or focus effects that others have. The water based is supposed to be quicker acting than the oil based TNE, but I can’t say I noticed any real difference. Honestly, I think a lot of it is just placebo. Then again, I don’t get much of the aggression and personality changes that others do from Tren, even at high doses, so it might just be a me thing. I’ve always gotten much more out of Anavar or Anadrol as a preworkout than anything else.

BrooklynBorn

Donating Member
Oct 8, 2017
Nothing really makes me aggressive. Last time I used masteron I started getting weird thoughts, likes I was less confident and was worried about people didn’t like me, even if the people were underhanded jerkoffs. Normally these are people I wouldn’t care about, but add masteron and I feel mentally not like myself and far from aggressive, loss of sex drive etc. I’m starting to think I do better with high estrogen .