©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big thanks to the following sources/sponsors.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
The staff here would like to give a huge thanks to the best sources/sponsors on the boards.Two members received from
the following donors and we would like to recognize the selfless generosity shown to members in need of a hand from the brothers here.
In no particular order..........................................................................
MAGNUS
HIPPO
ELVIA
RAJJIN
M4B
LAVEY
MATTG
CHRISR116
UKANABOLICS
ATOMANT
THEGRIMREPPER
PSL
DNP

Hats off, thumbs up , whistles cheers and applause!
The individuals and companies above have stepped up and helped two standout members in crisis!
From staff and administration Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!
Last but not least our own PRIDE whom outbid all and took both wins.
THANKS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Glad to help out :)
Big thanks to everyone involved, especially those who took the reigns on this and made it happen!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
We have got a very good board here, and I am proud to be part of it. Many thanks to everyone who helped make this happen.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Lol, he missed you too. I thought he skipped me cause my donation was late. Better get some stronger reading glasses ya old bastard!

Earlier I was going to post do not forget magnus.
Then checking it later I seen your name first in bold I laughed a little.
Then I seen who edited it and laughed a lot. :D

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
PSL was happy to help. If we do not give back to those who support us when they really need it, what kind of a company would we be?

And thanks to all those who bid - without you it would not have mattered who donated what. Oh, and especially big thanks to Magnus, cannot forget to mention him (or the post might be edited - not that such a thing would ever actually happen). ;)

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I was more than happy to make donations to those fallen brothers.

Thanks man Personally thank you! I ain't fallen, just tripped ;). Just got back from gym tonight, since I got home Tuesday. use to do 315 for 15 reps now 185 for 10 almost killed me, slowly but surely. Once I'm back in full swing back to reclaim my top 5 seating on powerlifting yearly top 10...

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Just wanted to update. I reached out to DNP but responded after the auction. He still wanted to donate and agreed to donate 2-deca and 2-Test E to Psych to help in his rehab. I thought is was a very nice gesture considering the auction was over. Thanks DNP