©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BUILDING BIG PHYSIQUES | Matt Jansen | Fouad Abiad's Real Bodybuilding Podcast Ep.91

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
BUILDING BIG PHYSIQUES | Matt Jansen | Fouad Abiad's Real Bodybuilding Podcast Ep.91 - YouTube

Really good interview.

asto

Jan 23, 2021
USA
Personally I was a fan of this interview. I love when they start talking about gear especially. Nick trig made a vid claiming bullshit on a lot of it, like the taking 2iu of growth before 6 meals a day... I’ve heard of that though and didn’t see anything out of place... i would only dp that with like 5iu of log along with it. The only thing was, i felt he wasn’t being open about insulin, completely

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Personally I was a fan of this interview. I love when they start talking about gear especially. Nick trig made a vid claiming bullshit on a lot of it, like the taking 2iu of growth before 6 meals a day... I’ve heard of that though and didn’t see anything out of place... i would only dp that with like 5iu of log along with it. The only thing was, i felt he wasn’t being open about insulin, completely

I completely agree. Nick hates him and looked at everything he stated with tainted glasses in a sense. He was mistaking everything he said and making it out to be something it wasn't. Although I 100% agree he wasn't being 100% honest but Nick was taking bits and being overdramatic and twisting his words.

The reason I posted the video is because the stuff he stated was sound advice. Regardless if he missed out some details but what he said was useful information especially for newbies. Most of these guys bullshit about stuff but it still doesn't mean they aren't wrong in what they state. He has come on a lot recently and he has taken bits from various coaches and I think most of his methods are sound. Bodybuilding is basic but I thought it was a decent interview.

Slowpain

Oct 6, 2020
Have to say i was running almost the same cycle he recommended for size. Test cyp 400mg/npp 200mg per week and var 40mg/day along with only 12mg dbol some days for extra pump. Also 2.5ius hgh fasted in the morning and 2.5 post workout 15 min before shake. That last cycle i have to say was one of my best cycles ever giving very visible fullness to Muscle bellies. Especially in my forearms which i seem to lack most of the time. And im 40 now.

Very informative. Thanks for posting.

As far as insulin use you guys think he wasn't being fully honest? Dexter Jackson said he never used insulin either.