©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ed Coan inducted into York hall of fame.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Our own Eddie Coan was inducted into the York hall of fame friday
That is just so old school cool. Could not think of a more deserving inductee. I'm sure Psych, Its me, Chickenhawk Iron built and other friends of Ed would agree. A big Congrats to the G.O.A. T.. !!!!
Thanks , T.....................

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Well, deserved for sure and a bit overdue IMHO. That being said, I can see the chalk and dust flying at Quads now as other young bucks step up in an effort to follow the Master.

Hawk

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Well, deserved for sure and a bit overdue IMHO. That being said, I can see the chalk and dust flying at Quads now as other young bucks step up in an effort to follow the Master.

Hawk

Better not be making that chalk fly, I'd bust some ones ass!!! You know we don't clean shit in there!! LOL

For real, hate it when kids fuck with the chalk.

And congrats Ed!! Got some pics on my phone. His banner is up there at the facility. You can see it if you watched the Westside pro meet.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY

Hawk

I'm not big on PLing but I know who Ed is and what he means to the sport.

WTF took so long to put him in?