©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Generation X bodybuilding

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Hey guys/gals . thought i'd remind some of you that have yet to check out a great board to hit up generationx bodybuilding.
Love that place . Genx atmosphere is the only other board i know that
has that great Anasci feel . There are some differences but in good ways. Go check it out. You will see many of your Anasci brethren over yonder. Thx T

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
It is a great board. Been busy lately so haven't had to post much lately, but will definitely start again. Lot of great posts and info already. Your right T, it is alot like Anasci.

Last edited:

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Really didn't see much activity there from day to day. And the format is a bit odd on my phone when I use it at times. Not bashing just being honest.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
The sites just been open for 4-5 months. Itll grow.
Thanks for the feedback.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
It's grown in the past few weeks. The thing about this board is the people there and the ones running it. It's a great board!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I signed up and there wasn't as much activity there but I've seen more recently.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Looks pretty sweet over there. Definitely a different layout compared to most other boards, would probably take me some getting used to. Maybe ill join up since its an anasci family extension, but will have to cut ties somewhere else cause that would be board #4 and can only visit so many places...