©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

HGH joint pain

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Now on my 2nd box of kefei, 3ius/day, starting to feel the shoulder,elbow and hip joint sore.

How do you guys deal with the sore joints?

SRHealthTech

May 19, 2016
Hong Kong
Now on my 2nd box of kefei, 3ius/day, starting to feel the shoulder,elbow and hip joint sore.

i heard that hgh has this side effect before usually around the Wrists/Hands and Calf's/Ankles.
maybe u can lower your dosage around 1 to 1.5 iu's/day.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Personally I’ve done more hgh since 2005 then you can imagine never felt joint pain or numbness then again in all aspects of anything I use . Begin on low end titration is long and slow . I believe like one mentioned that maybe if you lower and slower the sides may dissipate. Remember we all have a starting point and limit . I advise always begin low , increase slow

koast123

Jun 15, 2014
I feel this kind of pain too, last week i started injecting 2.4iu hgh and i can tell you it hurts my joints

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I get that at around 4 iu pr day.
On mk677 now
I get pins and needles in inner forarm and can't feel my left hand - not a stroke.
I think it is nerves on the back of the shoulder for me

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
I'm lucky to not get the inflammation and massive water retention from gh.

The one time I did, I just bumped the water intake up and that seemed to help.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
I'm lucky to not get the inflammation and massive water retention from gh.

The one time I did, I just bumped the water intake up and that seemed to help.

Me neither I feel for these guys just I used to get mine free for helping went high as 11iu never in 8 years straight hgh got any water or numbness never , but I get so shredded I won’t cycle AAS without hgh to me it’s waste doing aas Alone . Like 2-3 iu is nothing feel bad these guys got issues - unless of course some on cycle do so well that they progress too fast and the diet and AAS are really the water issue or muscle grows before ligament n tendons. So you push too much get little injury pains . You guys sure it’s hgh ? What other compound / doses are you taking ?

koast123

Jun 15, 2014
Currently taking 240 test e and 120 mast e as a cruise... and 2.4-2.8iu hgh (angtropin) before workout.

I tried this gh at higher dosages and the water retention was insane, but when i cut it the gains were really loyal

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I heard that if you back off the dose for a week or two, then slowly increase it, the sides will not be as bad. Same goes for MK677. Your body has more time to get used to the increased HGH.

armada

Mar 5, 2017

Start low and gradually increase.

I did 1 IU for 2 days, 1.5 IU for 2 days, 2 IU. Also, it goes without saying that the GH needs to be accurately dosed and pure.

armada

Mar 5, 2017
I've never experienced this. I would say make sure you're getting plenty of healthy fats, not overdoing it in the gym, and gradually up the dose.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I wonder would a low dose of npp or deca help with joints when on hgh? Never tried it with hgh, but my joints feel great when its part of my cycle.

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
I wonder would a low dose of npp or deca help with joints when on hgh? Never tried it with hgh, but my joints feel great when its part of my cycle.

It's interesting that you would mention that, because I have used deca to combat this. You can go as low as 50 mg a week and you would not believe the difference

Aton

Mar 17, 2018
I’ve never had the typical numbness or water retention. And it’s never flared up joint pain for me.
Just normal gym abuse that causes that one lol. I used to use low dose deca for it but don’t seem to need to anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk