©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kai Greene & Guy Cisternino Chest Training

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Kai Greene + Guy Cisternino Intense Chest Training - YouTube

I don't know when this was filmed but it must be recent. Kai is making Guy look like a physique competitor.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Kai looks huge. He posted a photoshopped pic recently on his instagram. He trolls a lot but by the looks of him now he is still big enough to win the olympia. He should enter this year as it will be his best chance at winning and he doesn't have many years left.

repriot

Jan 22, 2020
Huge fan of Kai's philosophy. I wish he was back to competing too. Brandon curry wouldn't of won.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I know Guy has gotten smaller but he does look huge there. I agree with the above and he would have easily won last year. Kai to me is a weird one because I like him a lot but he also annoys the fuck out of me at times. He needs to stop all the trolling as well. It's gotten to the point it's become a bit of a joke because every year he does the same thing and acts like he is going to compete. Although he really should this year because he would have a great chance of winning and he must have watched last year regretting not entering.