©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

King Labs needs 2 people to log their cycle - GEAR PROVIDED

BigNicholad

May 12, 2020
We need two vets to do a log. Must have a minimum of 100 post and 2 years active on the board. Logs need to be very detailed with there diet, workouts, daily supplements, and weekly pictures. As diet, training, etc changes, please update us with any changes. We want a review from start to finish including, shipping, quality, and communication. Please NO BASHING of fellow brother's. I want this to be fun and encouraging one another. I will pick the 2 loggers Wednesday.

Logger 1 lean bulk: test, npp, and anadrol
Logger 2 cutting: test prop, masteron prop, tren ace, anavar , clen, t3
We will also include choice of anti estrogen.

King is nice enough to provide a full out cycle, SO PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES!! I know there are competitors out there, so let's see who wants to get in on this!!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
I dont compete but i am vet thats been on this board for several years, and i would keep a detailed honest log. Been out of the gym a while due to work so the results would be dramtic, let me know

slide

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 26, 2012
I see you guys have this running over at PM too...very generous offer.

-s

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
So nobody jumped on this? Well a few did but what happened??? Man this post should have 100 guys fighting for a chance. Lol WTF. If a source said to me “Hey AR we will give you two free cycles and all you have to do is log your progress” I’d be all over that like a hot summer sweat. Let it be known now if any source needs a log for free gear I’m available!!!!! Lol Sheeesh........AR