©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Looking for Big Loosers

Dano1054

Oct 13, 2012
I live in Southern California
I am looking for some HELP with an eating program. I am presently 44 years, 6'3-1/2 and 275lbs., at 22%. My Test level is currently 434, but my thyroid measures in the low normal range. My A__ H___ Doc thinks these levels are fine? I disagree. I am an experienced lifter with over 25 years of lifting under my belt. My current workout routine isintense. I lift 5 days a week X 1-1/2 hour sessions along with a 30 - 40 minute cardio routine. I eat fairly clean and try to get in at least 400 grams of protein per day. Evenings are my down fall, being a real problem for me, as far as sticking to strict diet.:banghead:

I am currently taking HGH 2-1/2 iu's X 5. I would like to kick my thyroid into gear, so I am seriously thinking about t3 or t4? I am also thinking about adding some Clen into the mix. I am also planning on a morning fasting cardio on a stationary bike.

What do you all think? Your thoughts and suggestion are really appreciated. Thanks!