©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nolva dose for gyno

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Well, it seems 12.5mg of aromasin wasn't enough! Haha.

The gyno fairy visited last night, so I'm on the nolva wagon. Letro's gotten rid of my gyno fairly easily in the past so I'm not freaking out, but I'd rather just up my aromasin to 25mg/day and blast the shit with nolva.

What do you guys reckon for dosing for nolva? I'm thinking 40mg a day until the lump shrinks then stay at 20mg for a week or two after.

Thoughts?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere

The gyno fairy visited last night, so I'm on the nolva wagon. Letro's gotten rid of my gyno fairly easily in the past so I'm not freaking out, but I'd rather just up my aromasin to 25mg/day and blast the shit with nolva.

What do you guys reckon for dosing for nolva? I'm thinking 40mg a day until the lump shrinks then stay at 20mg for a week or two after.

Thoughts?
That should help.
I had some developing on one side (was NEVER prone before then wham!) so, tried letro, aromasin (was actually on both - low dose already) and didn't help. Went to nolva @20mg ED and GONE. So, everyone's different and what's on paper doesn't always pan out, so good luck and let us know how you make out.
Grim

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
That should help.
I had some developing on one side (was NEVER prone before then wham!) so, tried letro, aromasin (was actually on both - low dose already) and didn't help. Went to nolva @20mg ED and GONE. So, everyone's different and what's on paper doesn't always pan out, so good luck and let us know how you make out.
Grim

thanks, mate. Sorry I've taken a little while to get back to you.

Almost a week on 40mg nolva and having upped my aromasin to 25mg a day and there's no tenderness anymore and the lump, while still present, is a little less lumpy. I have a small lump from a botched cycle years ago so I don't expect it'll ever go completely but as long as it shrinks down to the size it was before my cycle I'll not mind so much.

I've 3 weeks left on cycle and I think I'll just run the nolva at 40mg the whole time before starting my usual clomid PCT. Couldn't hurt, and it's better to be safe than sorry!

So it's looking good! Happy days.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I like the basic theory behind serms...occupy the receptor with that compound so nothing else can...pretty solid idea if ya ask me...prolly the best thing I ever did for my gyno as well was 20mg nolva for a long time, like 8 weeks...it went from you obviously did steroids gyno to you may have just had a ruff puberty gyno LOL

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Remember 20mg of tamoxifen DOES NOT EQUAL 20MG OF NOLVA (nolva is a brand name drug, Nolva has a thing in it that makes the tamoxifen work better. Thats why it's a brand and not generic tamoxifen) 15.2mg of tamoxifen equals 10mg of Nolva. 30.4mg of tamox = 20mg Nolva

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
Remember 20mg of tamoxifen DOES NOT EQUAL 20MG OF NOLVA (nolva is a brand name drug, Nolva has a thing in it that makes the tamoxifen work better. Thats why it's a brand and not generic tamoxifen) 15.2mg of tamoxifen equals 10mg of Nolva. 30.4mg of tamox = 20mg Nolva

well holy shit. I just learned something

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
When the shit hits the fan with gyno its time to hit up some letro.
Usually letro blows gyno out of the water.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

And that's the kind of information that sets Anasci apart from other boards. 👍

And out of curiosity, what is the thing in Nolva that makes it more effective?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
And that's the kind of information that sets Anasci apart from other boards. ��

And out of curiosity, what is the thing in Nolva that makes it more effective?

No idea but that whats makes Nolva Nolva. If it was released what it is it prob doesn't make a difference. That's how Brands and Generics work. The generic is the pure base active part and the Brand is that plus a lil extra. If it made a big deal they would of released it. It may or may not but the bigger question is that the UGL you get your shit from is dosed right. Alot of places say they are dosed "higher" in reality it's just dosed right.....

http://www.drugs.com/pro/nolvadex.html

Alot of pct shit is from when guys got pharm grade. And alot of bro science.....like caber and prolactin issues

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Thoughts?

I would try 40mg daily until symptoms reside then back it down to 20mg for a few weeks,,just as you were thinking.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I would try 40mg daily until symptoms reside then back it down to 20mg for a few weeks,,just as you were thinking.

aye mate, that's what I've been doing.

8th day of 40mg tamoxifen (not nolva! That shit blew my mind) and the lump's still shrinking. Couldn't be happier with how it's working.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I hope I'm not hijacking the thread, but I have a related question.

Does anyone have any experience using Nolva/Tamoxifen or Letro to shrink pubescent gyno?

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004

hell I never knew this!!

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
sounds kinda like how people think Advil works better than grocery store brand? kinda skeptical about the difference between nolvadex and tamoxifen but I havent done any research into the matter

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
sounds kinda like how people think Advil works better than grocery store brand? kinda skeptical about the difference between nolvadex and tamoxifen but I havent done any research into the matter

When you buy brand name vs generic you get the main working ingredient. Most drugs company put just some filler in and say that it's patented so they can't make a generic.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

When you buy brand name vs generic you get the main working ingredient. Most drugs company put just some filler in and say that it's patented so they can't make a generic. Most studies on tamox start at a low dose anyway around 10mg. You don't need a shit load of it if it's dosed right. Also the off label uses for tamox are great for osteo problems.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
oh, I thought drug patents were good for 7 years and then anyone is free to make a generic....a good rumor about how the generic isn't as good as the original would keep people paying more....

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Stolen from another board, though I will credit the original poster:

Austinite said:
TO REVERSE GYNECOMASTIA WITH SERMS:

Raloxifene: 60mg daily for 10 days, then 30mg daily util reversed. You should see improvement in approx. 4 to 6 weeks. If you choose to run 60 mg daily until it's gone, do not exceed 60 days.

Tamoxifen: 40mg daily for one week. Then 20mg daily until gynecomastia is reversed.

Both protocols above will take time. This is not a 2 week process. Reversal will require patience. But it most certainly is effective, side-effect-free and cost incredibly effective when compared to surgery. Raloxifene is the superior compound today for reversing gynecomastia. It can be dosed on or off cycle at 60mg daily up to 80mg daily until your gynecomastia is reversed.
- Austinite