©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oregon Drug laws??

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Are you going to be able to carry your steroids with you now and inject in public?

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
Technically, sort of.

Possession for personal use has been decriminalized. I don’t know what the amount of AAS is where it goes from simple possession to distribution, though. Once you cross that threshold amount, things get serious quickly. If that amount is low, say 1 gram, then a single bottle of Test could take you from being legal straight to being prosecuted as a dealer.

Bigmike10182020

Nov 28, 2020
I would really research those laws there was a specified amount mentioned for recreational drugs I know upto a gram of coke is legal now I hope it's more than that considering anabolics are nowhere near as dangerous but you never know people are ignorant as for in public I would still keep that your personal business I don't believe public use of anything was made legal just simple possession there is a difference

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I would really research those laws there was a specified amount mentioned for recreational drugs I know upto a gram of coke is legal now I hope it's more than that considering anabolics are nowhere near as dangerous but you never know people are ignorant as for in public I would still keep that your personal business I don't believe public use of anything was made legal just simple possession there is a difference

It's a down right shame- I will never be one to condone any drugs.
Except juice

GearPro

AnaSCI Major Sponsor
Jul 3, 2013
It's a down right shame- I will never be one to condone any drugs.
Except juice

If I’m understanding the law and the intention correctly, it’s not so much about condoning drug use, but more about getting people into treatment and rehab instead of sending them to jail for simple possession. I think it may be modeled after what they did in Portugal? Someone correct me if I’m wrong, I’ve not followed the whole thing too closely.