©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Rip greg plitt

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Sad news of his tragic death :(

Greg Plitt dead: Fitness model and Hollywood actor killed by train - Mirror Online

A TV fitness instructor, actor and former Calvin Klein model has been struck and killed by a train in LA.

Greg Plitt, 37, died yesterday afternoon when he was hit by a Metrolink train after witnesses saw him near the tracks with a video camera in his hand.

One friend says he was filming an advert for a protein shake at the time.

Pitt was a renowned fitness instructor who had recently appeared in a reality show on Bravo called "Work Out", and is due to feature in a new reality series called "Friends to Lovers" later this month.

He had also acted in a number of Hollywood films, with roles alongside Robert DeNiro and Matt Damon in The Good Shepherd, and he was cast in Terminator 4 alongside Christian Bale.

He was also a body double in superhero movie Watchmen.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I read the article about it when it happened. I believe they were making some kind of fitness video or something. Just a shame.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That is tragic.We never know when. So why worry about?
Sorry for him and his family..................Thx, T.....

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
RIP! It makes no sense to me that you get struck down by a train & it was an accident.