©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Syntheselen side effects

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I was wondering if any one has noticed increased blood pressure and/or increased heart rate while taking Syntheselen? I am getting ready to order some but was wondering about it...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I haven't but I generally keep the dose low for syntheselen. It definitely gives me a nice boost so it could be possible at higher doses. Syntheselen is the human version of the vet product kynoselen without the side effects such as heart palpitations. Hopefully others can chime in.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I haven't but I generally keep the dose low for syntheselen. It definitely gives me a nice boost so it could be possible at higher doses. Syntheselen is the human version of the vet product kynoselen without the side effects such as heart palpitations. Hopefully others can chime in.

How much do you take Elvia? I was thinking about doing around 3ml per day since I'm about 245 right now. I'm gonna be stacking it with the synthetine and was thinking about 3-4ml of it. How much of the synthetine do you take as well bro? Looks like I'm gonna be pin cushion, my bf is high but I was thinking about dosing it in my legs as they are still pretty lean as most of my bf is in my midsection. What size pins can I get away with...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
How much do you take Elvia? I was thinking about doing around 3ml per day since I'm about 245 right now. I'm gonna be stacking it with the synthetine and was thinking about 3-4ml of it. How much of the synthetine do you take as well bro? Looks like I'm gonna be pin cushion, my bf is high but I was thinking about dosing it in my legs as they are still pretty lean as most of my bf is in my midsection. What size pins can I get away with...

I generally use about 2ml syntheselen and anywhere from 2-5ml synthetine. A little syntheselen goes a long way but more is definitely better. I have used higher doses of syntheselen in the past and that was great and I felt a big difference from it. Therefore I would just start at 2ml and move up to 3ml over time and see how you are and just decide if you want to go higher or not. Syntheselen tends to string me a little even at 1ml but it never stays more than 1 hour so no pip the next day.

For synthetine it starts shining as you go higher but I think for most 3-5ml is a great dose. It works better the more you use but taking cost into consideration and just using common sense that 3-5ml dose really shines. I think the results are good at 2ml but I notice a big difference when I up to 3+ ml's. I have got up to 10ml per day for a short high dosed experiment and that was amazing but the benefits don't go up linearly so that sort of dose is not needed imo but I would always recommend 3-6ml for optimal results for most people. They recommend 1ml per 55lbs so that would be 4-5ml for you.

When I was dosing both because I like the easy route I was using 5ml (fits around 6ml) syringes so I was just fitting as much as I could in the 1 pin. I generally used 4ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen or thereabouts. For big syringes like I have you need to use 26G pins to inject.

Both products are water based so when using standard 3ml syringes you can use any size pin as they fit through even a 31G pin. I would recommend doing 2 injs (1 each side) and as you can fit in approx 3.5ml in each syringe I would go with a 50/50 mix in each pin. Or you could just to 1 pin for syntheselen and 1 pin for synthetine. As syntheselen stings me and I can inject 5-6ml synthetine with no pip whatsoever I prefer to combine the 2 in one pin.

I would buy some larger pins to upload and small pins for injects (delts, legs, arms etc). You could even use 30G 1/2 pins if you wanted and I do for those body parts because they are lean. Any pins will do but I recommend the smallest possible due to the frequent injs and creating the least damage possible. For glutes etc maybe something like 26G 5/8 or 1 inch which is small but they are fine.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I generally use about 2ml syntheselen and anywhere from 2-5ml synthetine. A little syntheselen goes a long way but more is definitely better. I have used higher doses of syntheselen in the past and that was great and I felt a big difference from it. Therefore I would just start at 2ml and move up to 3ml over time and see how you are and just decide if you want to go higher or not. Syntheselen tends to string me a little even at 1ml but it never stays more than 1 hour so no pip the next day.

For synthetine it starts shining as you go higher but I think for most 3-5ml is a great dose. It works better the more you use but taking cost into consideration and just using common sense that 3-5ml dose really shines. I think the results are good at 2ml but I notice a big difference when I up to 3+ ml's. I have got up to 10ml per day for a short high dosed experiment and that was amazing but the benefits don't go up linearly so that sort of dose is not needed imo but I would always recommend 3-6ml for optimal results for most people. They recommend 1ml per 55lbs so that would be 4-5ml for you.

When I was dosing both because I like the easy route I was using 5ml (fits around 6ml) syringes so I was just fitting as much as I could in the 1 pin. I generally used 4ml synthetine and 2ml syntheselen or thereabouts. For big syringes like I have you need to use 26G pins to inject.

Both products are water based so when using standard 3ml syringes you can use any size pin as they fit through even a 31G pin. I would recommend doing 2 injs (1 each side) and as you can fit in approx 3.5ml in each syringe I would go with a 50/50 mix in each pin. Or you could just to 1 pin for syntheselen and 1 pin for synthetine. As syntheselen stings me and I can inject 5-6ml synthetine with no pip whatsoever I prefer to combine the 2 in one pin.

I would buy some larger pins to upload and small pins for injects (delts, legs, arms etc). You could even use 30G 1/2 pins if you wanted and I do for those body parts because they are lean. Any pins will do but I recommend the smallest possible due to the frequent injs and creating the least damage possible. For glutes etc maybe something like 26G 5/8 or 1 inch which is small but they are fine.

Thanks buddy!