©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Testing Project

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
OK, let me be as diplomatic as possible! We are Testing AAS and HGH products. But...................................................'all those dots are me thinking". Members of both Anasci and PM use these Sponsor's products. Many of the members appreciate the testing and have donated. Some have chosen not to donate, which is fine. My concern is with the Sponsors who choose to ignore the testing. Look, we all want to be absolutely sure that the substance we use is what we expect it to be, If a sponsor chooses not to donate to our cause, we should take note. I'm not calling for a boycott or anything, I'm just asking the Sponsors to step up and show faith in their products. I believe it is a very good investment in your business. Bottom line: Stick with your trusted sponsor, even if they did not donate.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
Question....why would anyone ask a sponsor to donate a sample for testing? You can bet that sample is gonna be great...why not watch posts and see who bumps an order that went well and ask them for a sample? Just my 2 cents....or maybe the drink is affecting my thinking :) I'll probably reread and realize I missed something lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Question....why would anyone ask a sponsor to donate a sample for testing? You can bet that sample is gonna be great...why not watch posts and see who bumps an order that went well and ask them for a sample? Just my 2 cents....or maybe the drink is affecting my thinking :) I'll probably reread and realize I missed something lol

He's talking about donating money to fund the testing, not donating product to be tested.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks Sully yes I read it all wrong under the influence of some good vodka!!! Sources donate to this cause it actually does make the difference in where we spend our money.
Many years ago I was moderating many boards and they would ask the sources for a sample and that was just insane lol.