©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
K so here it is we've been fighting cuz she's pregnant again the first one we lost back in August. She's got 2 already and this will be my first. So hopefully this goes smoother than last time. Anyways back tonight since I didn't get it in last night. She's got back and tri's

Hoping for the best this time Phoe... hopefully you and the lady get a nice workout in to ease the stress

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hate to hear about the rough patch Phoe. Hang in there.

Hit guns today. Keep on keepin' on.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Great back workout deadlifted 545 feel like the stress is gone for the time being

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
So today I find out the house we're buying the owners trying to push back the closing date 10 days we've already gone out of our way to accommodate this old bitch once by allowing a closing 51 days out instead of the normal 30 days. Fuck it I'm gonna kill my shoulders today 4 scoops of my preworkout I think so. Hope everyone's having a better day than me.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
YIKES Phoe!

Well, I was just beat up today and muscle rounds didn't help. It seems like such a simple workout, but when you are going 6-8 reps every 10 seconds it becomes insanely strenuous.

Hack Squats 4 sets / 6 rounds per set / started at 8 reps and was failing at 6 reps at the end

Incline Smith Bench 4 sets / 6 rounds per set / started at 8 reps and was failing at 5 reps at the end

Lying Leg Curls 4 sets / 6 rounds per set / started at 10 reps and was failing at 7 reps at the end

Calves were training DC style but I added in rest-pauses. These hurt

Starting my prep diet soon! I actually can't wait!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Feel much better guess I'm just having some bad freaking luck lately guess I'm bitching about nothing in comparison to what the brick is going through. I'm probably not gonna be able to lift my arms tomorrow. Damn shoulders have been wrecked

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Feel much better guess I'm just having some bad freaking luck lately guess I'm bitching about nothing in comparison to what the brick is going through. I'm probably not gonna be able to lift my arms tomorrow. Damn shoulders have been wrecked

Way to put it into perspective! I think we all need to stop and think like that once in a while.

BTW, just emailed marrsel to see if he wants to do a friday special...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yea I talked to him when srd1 won the auction and he said he's been so busy as of lately he hasn't had time to even get to that but that was last week maybe you had better luck this week. If he did say something new make sure to post it so everyone knows.
Thanks
P

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Heading to the gym to hit shoulders and bi's feeling 100% again!!! Should be a great training session and its nice to be rid of that sinus infection

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Yea I talked to him when srd1 won the auction and he said he's been so busy as of lately he hasn't had time to even get to that but that was last week maybe you had better luck this week. If he did say something new make sure to post it so everyone knows.
Thanks
P

Nothing new :(

Anyway, I was playing psychologist last night and was up late... My one friend just had his girl dump him and he is a wreck... I was honest with him, she was toxic. The dude gain 80 freaking pounds since he met her and looks like a fat shit. Hopefully he turns his life around... my other friend is a very genuine guy and his ex won't leave him alone, she calls him up threatening suicide and all this crazy shit... He is just confused as fuck lol

Had a nice bout of muscle rounds this morning though....
Nautilus Pulldowns 2 sets / 8 rounds / started at 8 reps and was doing to 5 by the end

Machine seated rows 2 sets / 8 rounds per set / started at 10 reps and was down to 6 by the end

Nautilus Plate Loaded overhead press 4 sets / 6 rounds per set / started at 8 reps and was down to 5 reps in the last round

Superset
Seated Triceps Cable Extensions 4 sets / 6 rounds per set / started at 10 reps and was down to 6 reps by the end

Seated Cable curls 3 sets / 6 rounds per set / started at 12 reps and was down to 7 reps by the end (only did three dues to the tendinitis)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe turn that frustration on the weights. You and I know it works!!

Chemo went fine yesterday. It was a very long day. Got home early evening tired and hungry. Woke up with a metallic taste in my mouth and I can feel there "something" going on. Overall they thought I did great. I'll have to be careful when my immune system drops. Chemo is not a joke I have been told, and I think they are right.

Planning on shoulders and traps today. I am going to keep my schedule as much as I can.

bro love! Don't waste a single day!!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Today is an off day gonna go watch a concert and have a few beers maybe some light cardio since I'm already at the gym training my gal.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Update.The human redwood stump and i are still ok and did a simple back trap session at a local foo foo club. No one called us gramps due to shock and awe of what true gym work is all about..
Brick that is great things are going as expected and ill relay to the guest your goings on..
Atom... friends can be persnickity but just remind him bros before hoes and its time he did a 180 to find a better match. Phoe stress is cancer...controlling it isnt easy but once u find the way your body will love u..some issues are long time repairs but little by little they dissappear by knowledgeable decisions.. Today we hit downtown for some of the local sites.. stay tuned..lol.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Atom, those quads look like a road map! Great work!
Phoe, sounds like a nice day to me!
IB, sounds like you guys are having some good times!
Haven't decided if if I am going to train legs today. Super nice outside. The sun and warm air feel mighty good. Shoulders went good yesterday. Hoping to keep these rolling thru the 12 weeks.. This shit is giving me indigestion and hiccups from hell. They said it might.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Atom, those quads look like a road map! Great work!
Phoe, sounds like a nice day to me!
IB, sounds like you guys are having some good times!
Haven't decided if if I am going to train legs today. Super nice outside. The sun and warm air feel mighty good. Shoulders went good yesterday. Hoping to keep these rolling thru the 12 weeks.. This shit is giving me indigestion and hiccups from hell. They said it might.

Take advantage of the sunshine brother you can train later ;)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Take advantage of the sunshine brother you can train later ;)

Thanks Phoe. I did. Soaked up some sun. It was my vitamin D treatment to boost the ol immune system. This chemo will knock it down pretty low so I have to be careful in the next weeks.