©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe, those crawfish look gooooood! I know they were!

IB, woke up this morning thinking about that photo with a smile on my face. T- I take it it was a very good set? :D Happy anniversary bro! Finding your soulmate is one of the best things to happen!

Last edited:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning! Thanks on the 10th atta's ! IB you are just a giant court jester!
Dude you alaways have me cracking up. We did put the "health club" grade equipment to the test when we trained though . Funny shit!
Brick keep on keepin on and soon this too shall pass. I'd like to drive or ride down and see you this summer. Phoe you and I ever get to hang when I'm in tX we will be putting the feedbag on. Those craws be just my style. Mmm mm good. AA I guess I'' hold off on the bunny outfit and drum for the time being ... Relax a little hyper drive is not for 24/7 you maniac.
Hey wheres Mag82? Wanted to mention Phoe and Mag82 have really added
nicely to this board . Good dudes both. Now has anyone talked to Grim?
Hope our good bud is feeling better. Hey do anyof you guys here in bricks hangout want to burn off and article for newsletter? I know one or more of ya's have some cool stuff to write about. Mag82 I was thinking about
a fads that have come and gone and maybe come gain in our world.
IB's bit on the lecithin got my squeaky old wheels turning.
Well i'm gonna get the back done up,here in a minute . Then i'm going
to try and show my wife a nice 10th. Have great friday.. and weekend though i'll surely be back here soon. T...............

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Hit guns today. Not bad the day after an all day chemo. We will see what happens over the weekend. Oncologist said, listen to your body, rest when you need to, but keep moving when you can.

Its Friday brothers. Plans? Mine are to enjoy the new spring and keep smiling as much as I can. Today, my life is good and that's all that matters today.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Good morning . had a low key anniversery. Mama was knocked the f-- out by 9pm. daddy did his job well or i just bored her to death...lol J/K
Heading out for arm work. Had a kicking back session yesterday.
Legs monday...... Everyone have great day. Congrats on the new diggs Phoe!
Brick you said it so right . Glass is half full or full not half empty or empty .
Life is good!!!!! T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Oh yeah gotta watch that Ib ! He and my wifey got on a dirty txting spree back and forth.. Did pay off though . Thanks for priming the pump tater...
T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
No we dont!!!!.. lol..
Guns friday right along with brick ..think my left shoulder bicep twinge is better and actually a stressed bicep as after I did arms ive got some relief like some stretch.. Walkings going well.Forced cardio and lots a time to think In this nasty rain ..ugg
Sat.. shoulders day.. Just nice and thorough till I figure my left arm shoulder issue..
Sunday maybe tax day..prob not though..I know I owe probably ..Sunday gonna do legs ..soon will be non legs for a few weeks from a medical day so I gotta get while I can.. Heavy squat dead and lunges on tap..
Hope everyone has dry weather and sun..

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Rest day . Had a good arm w/o yesterday.. Hey my good friends here I just noticed Ed Coan joined today and posted in strength and power .
Would you guys stop by that thread and give my good friend a nice welcome?
One of the best guys you'll ever meet in or out of the gym.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! The sun is out and i'm getting my granddaughter and spending some time. As my friend brick says--- Life is good!
Thanks , T..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice work Atom..
Leg day ..Brick Im glad u swing by the NW and help out at my gym. :) Thanks... at least u dont break things like your brother T. Sheesh.

Attachments

• 20140330_142258.jpg
    20140330_142258.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Had a good weekend in the warm sun. No training and that's OK. Going to try and hit chest after a business lunch. Going to a funeral tomorrow so no training Tuesday for sure. My wife's good friend's husband passed away after a long fight with prostate cancer. Good man. Used to work the wrestling circuit in his younger days. Hard working man that I will miss. He had a good life and a loving wife that was by his bedside constantly the last 4 months. They had 25 good years together.

Atom, you look FANTASIC! Good job!
IB- no worries on me breaking anything at the weights I am using these days! lol I'm still laughing on that pic!

It's Monday brothers! Time to start another good week in training!

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Well long weekend of moving and had to buy new furniture. So got a job interview tomorrow 3+ hours away but I'd be back on the road. Gotta play catch up now.

Brick sorry to her about your wife's friends husband.

Ib funny pic

Atom looking great brother

T for sure will go say welcome to your friend Ed. Glad you got to spend some time with your granddaughter.

Now gotta run back to the old house and get my other truck and pack it full with what remains.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Brick, sun and some relaxation is well deserved brother... Enjoy it

Phoe, hoping for the best with the job interview

I'm back to my roots with a DC split... But my recovery is pretty good so it's a 3 way split but I train 6 times per week... So not actually DC

Chest, shoulders and tris today

Smith incline bench rest paused 11+5+3 then some drops
Incline fly widowmaker

Nautilus shoulder press 11+5+3 also drop sets
Kettlebell side lateral widowmaker

Dead skulls 14+7+3 then some drops
Overhead tri ext widowmaker

Nice workout and felt good to hit my groove

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sorry for the loss. Sounds like he LIVED life though! That is a beautiful thing.
Leg day yesterday was just right . I'm being very patient and just creeping the wts up. Today is chest and shoulders with my old training pard. Woill be good. he knows my training style very well.. Make the day YOURS and feel good doing it! thanks, T..

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Phoe... we're pulling for you man! Hope it comes through!
Atom, good to hear you are in back in your stride!
T- sounds like a smart approach to me. I'd be embarrassed if you saw the weights I am using these days lol!

No travel today. The funeral is over 2 hours away and my wife thinks we should stay close to home instead of a long day. I didn't feel great yesterday and she watches me like a hawk. I'm one lucky guy. May try to hit the gym for a few if I can.

You guys have a great Tuesday

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Got it now just waiting on the UA and background check. But should be good only thing that makes me nervous is a few little road bumps from the past but should be good:D:D:D

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Pulling for you Phoe! Positive thoughts coming your way, bro!

I did train some chest today. i was happy about that. Getting close to a little nap to recover. Man, it hits about an hour after the training these days, but it made me smile and I had a good time. Well worth it! hoping it will help my sleep tonight too. Rough one last night.

Make some noise with the iron brothers, and don't be shy!