©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

thebrick's - What are you Training Today?

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Man, talk about some shitty weather here for this weekend. It actually was spitting sleet and snow yesterday :banghead: not ready for winter at all. Sorry, needed to bitch about it,lol
Chest back and delts here a little later after some chores to catch up on. This will be 4 days in a row at the gym now for me which is always nice. The new diet is kicking ass, I'm looking fuller every single day and recovering like a champ. Ready to kick some ass with the iron today :headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I'm going to see how the bicep feels. Woke me up last night hurting. I think I was sleeping on it. Its def sore and some swelling in there so I pulled something. May just do some light bench. I think I'll be OK with pushing. Or maybe I'll take a little time of. First time off since chemo ended in May. Damn, I hate getting sidelined when I was on a roll.

Lets have a good week brothers!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hit chest and calves. Can't wait to start my shoulder recovery later this week.

Did have a little scare with the wife spent most of Saturday night at the hospital with contractions but they were just false. But I bet she'll be here within a few weeks

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Very glad everything is OK, Phoe. You all are going to be just fine. I just know it.

Did manage a chest workout and had no fuss out of the bicep. I think I may have torn a little in that muscle. The pain is right in the belly of the inner head, painful to the touch with mild swelling, no bruising. Don't think that is a tendon problem. Not sure what I will be doing about back yet since that is up for tomorrow.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I have a virus compounded with gastritis... They said they did not identify the specific virus but could see it is very contagious through the lab analysis. I haven't left my couch since Friday aside to go to the hospital... No gym, no work, no food... Liquid diet for a few days
I her that there's a bunch of it going around from others I know up in that area.

Take it easy enjoy the time off the weights will always be there

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Damn Atom! I hate to hear that. You're a strong guy. Get better real fast. Sorry to hear you have to deal with that! Hang in there brother. Those weights will be looking for you soon enough. We are thinking of you.

Last edited: