©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

10 more weeks

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey everyone. pct just ended today. and im getting blood test in 6 weeks and starting cycle 2 in 10 weeks. im excited. im thinking test e, eq, and dbol to start things off. or sust eq, and suggests on which is a better choice ran test e first cycle but got a lot of water bloat think the sust will be a little less water bloat? hit me up

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would recommend just the addition of one other substance for a second cycle. I actually got more bloat with sustanon when I used it long ago than I do with test E or C. The addition of .5mg ED of Arimidex should handle that though. If thats not enough, then 1mg ED max should take care of it. You may need 1mg if you add dbol in the cycle. It has a nasty habit of bloating.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
tee said:
I would recommend just the addition of one other substance for a second cycle. I actually got more bloat with sustanon when I used it long ago than I do with test E or C. The addition of .5mg ED of Arimidex should handle that though. If thats not enough, then 1mg ED max should take care of it. You may need 1mg if you add dbol in the cycle. It has a nasty habit of bloating.
I'll second that. I puffed up like a toad even after several days of Dbol the couple of times I briefly tried it, and that was with 20 Nolva per day. It's 0.5 letrozole for me per day even with test enth. I'd probably increase the anti-e's if I ever used Dbol again, but it's not really a good drug for my goals anyways.