©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

10x more potent than lr3 igf-1?

Large1

May 3, 2005
In the book, "Buildng The Perfect Beast", they stated their is a drug that is 10x more potent than lr3 igf-1. Does anyone know what this drug is? This is a little hard to believe. If anyone knows, please give me some insight. Also, is this book worth buying?
Thanks to all that reply
-Large1

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

Large1 said:
In the book, "Buildng The Perfect Beast", they stated their is a drug that is 10x more potent than lr3 igf-1. Does anyone know what this drug is? This is a little hard to believe. If anyone knows, please give me some insight. Also, is this book worth buying?
Thanks to all that reply
-Large1
understand that the author of this book also runs his own supplement company so it is more than likely just a promo for something he is making.
i have not heard of anything that is more potent than igf when it comes to what it does for ya.

W

wolfyEVH

actually there is some new stuff out there called "MGF" mechano growth factor......can make someone 40% stronger......do a search on it